Mercedes Sprinter "Airliner" Roof Rack (2007+, 144/170 High-Roof)
Looking for a Mercedes Sprinter Roof Rack for a 2007+ Sprinter 144 "WB or 170"WB high-roof van? This "Airliner" Sprinter Roof Rack is strong and light, built from high-tech aluminum alloy, and weighs much less than many other racks. It's built-in fairing eliminates the need for a separate spoiler, and the movable crossbars give you plenty of versatility in rigging your equipment.
Also, this Mercedes Sprinter roof rack uses the factory track mounts on your Sprinter van. Even if you do not have factory roof rails installed, you can pop out the pre-installed roof plugs and mount roof rails, and this rack mounts to the rails. Rails are sold separately.
To pair with this rack, you may want the Mercedes Sprinter "Airliner" Rear Door Ladder to easily get on and off your roof rack.
Note: Free pickup on this rack in Golden, Colorado, or contact us for a shipping quote.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter "Airliner" Roof Rack (2007+, 144/170 High-Roof)
- Low-profile design for minimal wind resistance
- Built-in fairing to keep things quiet and allow wind to move up and over your vents, solar panels, air conditioner, cargo box, etc.
- Cross bars can be mounted in high or low position for maximum versatility
- Flat pack for easy shipping and handling
- Assembles in little time, minimal tools required
- Bolt-on accessories being developed to meet your changing needs
- Patent Pending design
- Roof rack is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy frame
- Track mounting system on factory roof rails
- Two sizes, fits 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB or 170"WB high-roof vans.
Specifications: Mercedes Sprinter "Airliner" Roof Rack (2007+, 144/170 High-Roof)
|Length (in.)||126"/ 165"|
|Width (in.)||54" / 54"|
|Height (in.)||6.75" / 6.75"|
|Weight (lbs.)||62 / 74|
We Also Recommend