Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Front Receiver Hitch
Need to carry bicycles, or perhaps a winch without a custom bumper? The Mercedes Sprinter Front Receiver Hitch offers great versatility: it can be used to hold a portable winch, for portable storage, or even a bicycle rack. The Sprinter front hitch also includes a receiver-mounted license plate holder.
The front receiver hitch shown on this page is mounted below a Sprinter light bar, but the light bar and receiver hitch are separate products.
To fit this hitch, you replace the stock bumper with the aftermarket receiver assembly provided (see the below install guide for more details).
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Front Receiver Hitch
- This front receiver hitch is not compatible with the Sprinter front winch bumper — only compatible with an Aluminess light bar or the stock Sprinter bumper.
- Max tongue weight of 350 lbs.
- Designed for the 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter.
- Compatible with 9000-9500 lb winches that fit a standard Class III-IV 2" receiver tube, like a Warn XD9000i.
- Does not interfere with the Sprinter parking sensors.
Note: We may have stock on this item, contact us when you order to check. Typically all Aluminess products are made to order and have a lead time of 6-9 weeks.
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Front Receiver HitchMercedes Sprinter (2007+) Front Receiver Hitch Installation Guide
We Also Recommend