Mercedes Sprinter (2007-2013) Front Winch Bumper With Brush Guards
Want to protect the fragile front end of your Mercedes Sprinter camper van? Our Mercedes Sprinter Front Winch Bumper with Brush Guards is a light, strong custom bumper which makes a great addition to your van.
Our custom Sprinter front bumper is even winch-compatible, in case you need to mount a winch to get you out of any recovery situations.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter Front Winch Bumper With Brush Guards
- Aluminum bumper is strong and light
- Weighs only 90 pounds
- Includes burly brush guards to protect against damage from branches and wildlife
- Designed for Mercedes Sprinter 2007-2013 models
- All front winch bumpers now have vents and the Aluminess “A” Cut into the front
- Standard bumper configuration is round lights and 1.5” Brush Guard
Note: All Aluminess products are made to order, and this item typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order. Also, because these bumpers are large and bulky items, they must ship via truck freight, so there are shipping charges (depending on location).
Products shown with available options. Lights, shackles, receivers, and brush guard crossbars not included in standard bumper price.
Please note that DEF tank is visible and not protected on Sprinters equipped with engine compartment DEF tank (Sprinter Option Code KP2).
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter (2007-2013) Front Winch Bumper With Brush Guards
We Also Recommend