Mercedes Sprinter Modular Roof Rack
With so many vent and A/C combinations available on the Mercedes Sprinter, one would think that custom roof racks are the only way to go. Not any more! The Mercedes Sprinter Modular Roof Rack works with the 2 standard vent locations in the 144"WB Sprinter and the 3 standard vent locations in the 170"WB Sprinter van model.
The roof rack even works with the 144″WB factory rooftop air conditioner! The standard kit includes panels for 1 large, small vent, or A/C unit. Additional vent kits can be purchased if your van has multiple vents. Want a full deck with no openings? Add the vent cover kit and now you have a full solid floor!
Note: Roof racks and roof rack accessories may interfere with factory roof-mounted satellite antennas. Antenna relocation may be required for full satellite radio functionality. Products shown with available options. Lights, solar panels, and other accessories are not included in the standard rack price.
Most Aluminess products are made to order, but this item is usually in stock. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order.
Note: FREE SHIPPING on this roof rack in the lower 48 US states.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter Modular Roof Rack
- Available in three lengths to fit 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB, 170"WB and 170"EXT (extended-body) high-roof van models
- Low-profile design for minimal wind resistance
- Includes panels for a full-length rack with your choice of roof vent configuration: none, 1 or 2 roof vents.
- Assembles in little time, minimal tools required
- Ships flat-packed
- Roof rack is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy frame
- Lifetime warranty, as long as installed according to directions.
Specifications: Mercedes Sprinter Modular Roof Rack
|Length (in.)||126"/ 165" / 181"|
|Width (in.)||54" / 54" / 54"|
|Height (in.)||6.75" / 6.75"/ 6.75"|
|Weight (lbs.)||62 / 74 / 90|
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter Modular Roof Rack
Video: Mercedes Sprinter Modular Roof Rack
We Also Recommend