Mercedes Sprinter Passenger Side Rear Door Window (FW624R)
Note: Currently out of stock, more expected in mid-January.
Need Sprinter rear door windows for your 2007-2018 Sprinter? Our Sprinter Van Rear Door Windows are configured to fit factory stampings and provide a customized OEM look. This great feature eliminates the time-consuming efforts of laying out where the window will be installed.
For 2019+ Sprinter Passenger Side Rear Door Windows, click here.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter Passenger Side Rear Door Window (FW624R)
This Mercedes Sprinter Passenger Side Rear Door Window (FW624R):
- Fits 2007-2018 Mercedes Sprinter 144"/170"/170"EXT van models (does not fit 2019 Sprinter vans)
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Uses factory stampings for cut lines
- Is manufactured in the USA by CR Laurence.
Note that if you are installing Sprinter rear door windows on a van which did not come with them, you will want the black plastic Mercedes badging (shown here as parts 90674210309051 and 90674209309051) on the rear doors. This badging can be purchased from your local Mercedes dealer or online parts vendors.
When mounting these windows in your Mercedes Sprinter van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- Use a thick bead of quality urethane adhesive to adhere the window to the van, and prime the inside of the glass with glass primer where the adhesive will be attached.
FREE SHIPPING if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Order multiple windows for your van at once, so you'll save by having more than one window in a box or pallet (the shipping prices quoted at checkout are for individual windows, you'll actually pay less shipping for multiple windows, just let us know). Van windows are large, bulky and fragile - large windows are shipped on a pallet and can only ship via truck freight, so you pay shipping for the window and the pallet on which the window ships. Smaller windows can ship via UPS in a reinforced cardboard box, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: Mercedes Sprinter Passenger Side Rear Door Window (FW624R)
|Tint:||28% Dark Gray|
We Also Recommend