Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Side Ladder
Whether you have a roof rack or just an overhead storage box, the Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Side Ladder enables you to get items onto and off of your roof. This ladder mounts to the side of your Sprinter van, solving the problem of drilling through your rear door. It also does not interfere with access to your rear doors.
This side ladder mounts to the factory or aftermarket roof rails at the top, and mounts to the van body pinch weld at the bottom. Made of sturdy but lightweight aluminum alloy, this side ladder will never let you down. Using no-seize lubricant for attachment screws helps with the initial install, and down the road.
Note: These ladders are custom-fabricated, so typical lead times are about 4-6 weeks. We'll let you know if it is in stock and available, or the current lead time, when you order. Sprinter High Roof and Low Roof ladder versions require factory or after-market roof rails for installation.
FREE SHIPPING for lower 48 US states.
Features: Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Side Ladder
- Designed for the 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter
- All-aluminum ladder, light and strong
- Requires factory or aftermarket roof rails for mounting
- Powder-coated black
- Mounts to the side of your van so the rear door is not blocked.
- This side ladder can be used with Sprinter 144"WB or Sprinter 170"WB nerf bars, the bottom of the ladder bolts into the side of the nerf bars.
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Side Ladder
Video: Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Side Ladder
We Also Recommend