Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Rear Door Tire Carrier
Need to free up some space under your Mercedes Sprinter? Install this Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Tire Carrier and you can move the spare tire under your Sprinter to the rear door, freeing up space for extra fuel or underbody tanks. The Tire Carrier lets you open your door past the 90-degree lock and opens and shuts with ease. This tire carrier for the Sprinter comes equipped with a license plate relocation bracket, license plate light, and a universal mounting system to compensate for all tire sizes, backspacing, and bolt patterns.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Rear Door Tire Carrier
- Frees up underbody space and provides a strong mounting point for the spare tire.
- Mounts on the rear door of your Sprinter van with a swing-away arm, enabling you to use the rear doors normally.
- Designed for the 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter van
- All-aluminum, light and strong
- Powder-coated black
- Includes license plate mounting bracket and light
Note: This rear door tire carrier is custom-fabricated, so typical lead times are about 4 weeks. We'll let you know if they are in stock or the current lead time when you order.
Also, because these tire carriers are large and bulky items, they must ship via truck freight, shipping is $99.
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Rear Door Tire Carrier
We Also Recommend