Mercedes Sprinter 2500/3500 VAN (1996-2006) 2 Degree Camber Shim
Adding new tires and wheels or suspension components to your Mercedes Sprinter van? The camber can change when lifting the front of your Sprinter. These shims will add 2 degrees to your positive or negative camber.
Included Components - Mercedes Sprinter 2500/3500 VAN (1996-2006) 2 Degree Camber Shim
- Includes shims for the driver and passenger side of your front Sprinter suspension
- Longer bolts made of high-strength steel
- Shims and bolts weigh about 2 lbs.
- Easy bolt-on installation, with all hardware included.
- Fits Mercedes Sprinter 2500/3500 vans (2001-2006 models)
- Proudly made in the USA by VanCompass
Easy to install yourself, or professional installation available.
We Also Recommend
Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 (2007+) Stage 6.5 Suspension Package With Falcon aDAPT E-Adjust Shocks