Nissan NV Campervan Body Flares
Looking to sleep sideways in your Nissan NVcamper? These Nissan NV Campervan Body Flares replace the stock rear upper body panels in your NV cargo van, providing extra lateral space to enable you to sleep sideways in your campervan. Install these flares and you'll be able to have a wider sleeping platform (74-78" depending on finishing materials) and a very comfortable night's sleep, without interfering with any of the doors on the van.
Also, another great benefit of using these flares in your Nissan NV camper is that the extra space saved from orienting the bed sideways can be used to store bikes, add extra cabinetry or whatever else you need.
Key Features: Nissan NV Campervan Body Flares
- Polyester resin (fiberglass) flares are proudly US-made in Portland, Oregon
- Package comes with two flares, approved 3M installation materials, and detailed installation instructions
- Flares add extra width to the rear of your Nissan NV camper: van interior width 72", with flares up to 78".
- Flares are designed to fit Nissan NV2500 and NV3500 146"WB high-roof cargo vans (2012-current models).
- Dimensions are 20.5" H x 54" W x 3.25" D.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental US.
- Flares are made to order and usually ship 3-7 days after ordering.
FAQ: Nissan NV Campervan Body Flares
- Who can install flares? Campervan HQ can provide you with a list of trained installers in your area, or any professional auto body shop can paint and install flares.
- How are they installed? Your installer can paint the flares to match the color of your Nissan NV cargo van. The rear quarter panel is cut out along the factory lines, with the same size cutout as a window. The flares are glued in using the supplied 3M adhesive and sealant. Installers are supplied with detailed step-by-step instructions, including a video and written instructions. Install takes about 4 hours, plus a day to cure.
- Does the sliding door need to be modified? The stock Nissan NV sliding door will open fully without modifications. This also applies for slider doors with CR Laurence windows and T-vent window knobs.
We Also Recommend