Nissan NV Front Bumper
Looking for some protection on the front end of your Nissan NV van? Our Nissan NV Front Bumper is a light, strong custom bumper which can be set up with or without brush guards and lights, protecting you and your van from scraping branches and animal encounters.
The Nissan NV front bumper can come with:
- brush guards - very useful for animal protection, made of sturdy 2" tubing.
- no brush guards - low-profile setup.
Key Features: Nissan NV Front Bumper
- Strong and light, weighs only 90 pounds
- Expertly and precisely crafted from aluminum, our front bumper will not put unnecessary stress on tires, brakes, steering, or suspension components. Steel bumpers typically weigh twice as much as an aluminum bumper, which wears out everything on your rig much faster.
- A lightweight aluminum bumper also means that you don’t lose precious fuel mileage or payload capacity.
- High-strength 5/16″ 6061-T6 aluminum alloy is used for the bumper structure, and 3/16″ 5052-H32 aluminum alloy for the base and non-structural area. This alloy is the same used for the upper & lower receiver of AR-15 rifles, aircraft wings & fuselages, and helicopter rotors, among many other uses. It has an ultimate tensile strength of over 42,000 pounds per square inch.
- Designed for 2012+ Nissan NV van models.
These bumpers are made to order and have a lead time of 6-9 weeks. Contact us for current lead times.
Note: Because these bumpers are large and bulky, there is a $250 shipping charge.
All front winch bumpers now have vents and the Aluminess “A” Cut into the front.
Standard bumper configuration is round lights and 2” Brush Guard
Products shown with available options. Lights, shackles, receivers, and brush guard crossbars not included in standard bumper price.
Compatible with the front parking sensors. Sensor holes can be drilled upon request.
Winch manufacturers are continually changing winch sizes and designs. Solenoid relocation will likely be required with this bumper.
Documents: Nissan NV Front Bumper
We Also Recommend