Nomadic Cooling X3 24V RV Air Conditioner
Introducing the ultimate solution for off-grid RV living - the Nomadic Cooling X3 24V RV Air Conditioner. Say goodbye to the hassles of using traditional RV air conditioners that require a bulky, expensive inverter, access to shore power or a noisy generator. This DC-powered air conditioner is smaller, lighter, has a very low profile on the roof, and is very power-efficient, making it the perfect addition to your camper van or RV.
With its compact design and low power consumption, this RV air conditioner is easy to install (fitting a standard 14" x 14" roof opening) and fits seamlessly into your off-grid lifestyle. It uses only a fraction of the power compared to a standard 120-volt AC unit, so with a sufficiently-sized battery bank, you can enjoy cool comfort in your RV all day and night without worrying about running out of power. Because it doesn't require an inverter, there is no conversion loss from changing DC power into AC power just to run the air conditioner.
But the benefits don't stop there. You'll love the quiet operation of the Nomadic Cooling X3 RV air conditioner - it uses a brushless internal fan and variable-speed compressor, using pulse width modulation (PWM) technology to ramp its power use up or down as needed.
Don't let the power needs of traditional RV air conditioners hold you back from exploring the great outdoors. Upgrade to the energy-efficient, quiet, Nomadic Cooling X3 24V RV Air Conditioner, and take your off-grid adventure to the next level.
Spend less time at the hardware store and conveniently get started installing by choosing the DIY Install Kit(sold separately) in the drop down menu above.
The DIY Install Kit includes the following:
- 15FT 2AWG Power Harness
- Premium Dual Layer Gasket
- Leveling Strips
- 2 Style of Air Separators
- Copper Lugs
- Heat Shrink
- Betaseal with Application Nozzle
- MIDI Fuse Holder with Corresponding Fuse
- Vibra Tite Threadlocker
- Black Face Plate
- Control Panel
- Control Panel Harness
- Cross Bars
- Mounting Hardware
- Remote Control
- Zip ties with mounting squares
- Internal Trim Ring
Note: The X3 air conditioner is large and must ship via truck freight, shipping is $295.
Key Features: Nomadic Cooling X3 24V RV Air Conditioner
- The Nomadic Cooling X3 battery-powered RV air conditioners are specifically designed for individuals who travel off the grid.
- All Nomadic Cooling air-conditioners are powered by DC 24V batteries. We recommend a minimum of 400AH of lithium RV batteries, depending on desired runtime.
- Very quiet, brushless internal fans mean noise at maximum power is at or below 60dBA.
- Intelligent microprocessor control system, allows the user to set the temperature based on the desired temperature.
- Includes multiple built-in protection functions such as pressure alarm, power high/low voltage, motor over-current, and motor temperature protection.
- Fits in industry-standard 14x14 opening
- One of the smallest of any 24V RV air conditioners
- Sight glass for on-the-road troubleshooting
- Modern LCD control panel
- Stainless steel hardware
- Spring bushing-mounted compressor and rubber dampening feet ensure virtually vibration-free operation
- Powder-coated interior components
- Digital display of error codes
- Assembled and tested in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Each unit comes with a video clip of its testing run sent to you before shipment.
- 2-year standard warranty.
Specifications: Nomadic Cooling X3 24V RV Air Conditioner
|Rated Power (W):
|Current Max Mode:||55A
|Current Eco Mode:||30A
|Maximum airflow:||1050 cfm|
|Size (in):||31.5"L x 31.3"W x 7.36"H|
|Opening Size (in):||14" x 14"|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU):||13250 BTU|
|Noise volume:||60 dBa|
|Speed Range:||1,000-3,000 RPM
|Battery Powered:||100% stand-alone battery-powered unit (battery not included)
|Refrigerant:||R-134A @ 600g|
|Power Cord Specification (in):||4 AWG
- 24V Nomadic Cooling X3 RV air conditioner
- 600g R134A refrigerant (pre-filled).
- Nomadic Cooling X3 DIY Installation Kit 12V/24V/48V
- Weatherproofing lap sealant (for weatherproofing the installation)
Eco Mode vs Powerful Mode
Eco Mode should be the default operation type on a Nomadic Cooling air conditioner. Powerful mode should only be used for short periods of time for maximum cooling, as powerful mode has increased consumption of energy.
Documents: Nomadic Cooling X3 24V RV Air Conditioner
Videos: Nomadic Cooling X3 24V RV Air Conditioner
We Also Recommend