POWER KIT BUNDLE: Serg Supply Wheel Well Cabinet & EcoFlow 5 kWh Power Kit
Every camper van needs interior cabinets - that's why this POWER KIT BUNDLE: Serg Supply Wheel Well Cabinet & EcoFlow 5 kWh Power Kit is such a great combination, giving you sleek, sturdy cabinets for all your gear and a custom solution that already fits your plug-and-play EcoFlow 5 kWh Power Kit. This lightweight and elegant power system enclosure is built to last, easy to access and, easy to install. The multifunctional EcoFlow Power Kit will make managing your energy needs effortless.
This wheel well box is made for those ready for a substantial power upgrade without the hassle, and it fits over the wheel well in a full-size van like a Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit or Ram ProMaster.
FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 US states!
Key Features: POWER KIT BUNDLE - Serg Supply Wheel Well Cabinet & EcoFlow 5 kWh Power Kit
- Designed to fit over wheel well for Sprinters, Transits, and Promasters
- Fits Sprinter 144", Sprinter 170"/170EXT, Promaster 159"/159EXT, Transit 148"/148EL.
- Fits 2kWh, 4kWh, and 5kWh systems. Partition can be cut down and shelf extended to accommodate 10kWh setup
- Lightweight construction and easy to install
- Built in ventilation and wire pass-throughs for optimum performance
- Accessible from both within the vehicle and from rear doors
- Includes EcoFlow 5kwh Power Kit (install required, instructions included)
- Soft-close hinges with adjustable latches
- Upper doors feature gas-piston lift assist for easy access
- 5-year warranty on EcoFlow Power Kit, 90-day warranty on wheel well box.
Specifications: POWER KIT BUNDLE - Serg Supply Wheel Well Cabinet & EcoFlow 5 kWh Power Kit
FAQ: POWER KIT BUNDLE - Serg Supply Wheel Well Cabinet & EcoFlow 5 kWh Power Kit
- How can I get a matching enclosure on the other side for my water system?
Get in touch with us, we're happy to get pricing and information for a matching pair.
- How do wheel well boxes mount?
The wheel well boxes are designed to attach into the van's interior wall and the sub-floor. We recommend using rivet nut inserts for the walls, but self-tapping screws will work for most builds.
How do I apply paint, stain, or sealer?
If you plan on painting:
- Lightly scuff the entire surface of the cabinet that you plan on coating with 120-180 grit sandpaper.
- Apply 2-3 coats of primer prior to applying your main coat.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the paint to get a long-lasting appearance.
If you plan on staining:
- Sand the surface on all faces with sandpaper parallel to the wood grain.
- Apply stain very cautiously to a section of the cabinet that will not be visible to gauge the volume and pressure you need to achieve the look you want.
- Apply stain evenly with a rag, sponge, or spray gun until all surfaces are coated.
- Note that overlapping surfaces may make the stain darker on the overlapped areas.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the stain to get a long lasting appearance.
Documents: POWER KIT BUNDLE - Serg Supply Wheel Well Cabinet & EcoFlow 5 kWh Power Kit
Video: POWER KIT BUNDLE - Serg Supply Wheel Well Cabinet & EcoFlow 5 kWh Power Kit
We Also Recommend