Ram Promaster 159"WB Extended Roof Rack
Looking for a Ram Promaster Roof Rack for a 2014+ Promaster 159"WB extended body high-roof van? This aluminum Promaster roof rack is incredibly strong, constructed of beefy aluminum alloy tubing, but weighs much less than many other racks.
The Ram Promaster 159" Extended Roof Rack uses the factory fixed mounts on your Promaster van. The standard length on the roof rack is from the rear of the van up to the back of the front doors. This gives you tons of storage space, while keeping cargo behind the driver/passenger seats and reducing noise.
Racks are available in two styles:
- Double-loop - Basket-shaped rack enabling you to lash down cargo from all ends
- Touring - Has a front drop-down with light bar mounting location.
There are two flooring options:
- Slats – Slat floor (3” wide slats with 2.5″ gap) lets you secure various items on the roof rack in any location, and you can easily and comfortably walk or sit on the rack.
- Perforated Sheet – Perforated sheet floor is even more solid than slats, and is much lighter than full sheet floor. Best flooring style for easily and comfortably walking or sitting on the rack, great for photography.
To pair with this rack, you may want:
- Ram Promaster Side Ladder - To easily get on and off your roof rack
- Ram Promaster Surf Pole - To carry surfboards, paddleboards, windsurfers. Surf poles require a pair of Surf Hooks for each board you want to carry.
Key Features: Ram Promaster Roof Rack (159"WB Extended Body)
- Roof rack is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty 1 5/16" tubular 5052 aluminum alloy frame
- Uses factory fixed mounts
- Roof rack can be floored with slats or perforated sheet
- Fits 2014+ Ram Promaster 159"WB extended body high-roof vans.
Note: All Aluminess products are made to order, and a roof rack typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order. Also, these racks are large and heavy, we'll quote you on exact shipping when you order (minimum $600).
Want to save the shipping costs and drive away with your new roof rack? Pick up your rack in Santee, CA, and you can save the shipping. We can also schedule an install appointment (typically 2 hours, $170) and we'll get your rack installed so you can drive away with your new rack mounted on your van.
Products are shown with available build options; rack style, flooring, lights and accessories. Roof racks and roof rack accessories may interfere with factory roof mounted satellite antennas. Antenna relocation may be required for full satellite radio functionality.
Specifications: Ram Promaster Roof Rack (159"WB Extended Body)
|2014+ Ram Promaster 159"WB
Extended Body High Roof Van
|Length (center to center): 158 in.
Width (inside to inside): 61 in
Weight: 100 lbs.
Documents: Ram Promaster Roof Rack (159"WB Extended Body)
Video: Ram Promaster Roof Rack (159"WB Extended Body)
Available Roof Rack Accessories: Ram Promaster 159"WB Extended Roof Rack
- LoadTamer Cargo Net +$274.00
This 8 foot cargo net is great for securing cargo. Designed for the military, you will be able to confidently secure your loads for many years. Carabiners allow for quick and easy installation and the cinch rope tightens the net to your load with ease.
- Vent Cutout (Each) +$100.00
With many conversion vans coming equipped with vents/fans and A/C units, having a cutout for those accessories is key. We have the ability to make cutouts for any roof-mounted products you may have on your van.
Additional telescoping crossbar that can be used for tie down points or attaching Thule or other accessories. This item sits flush with the top rail of your Aluminess roof rack. It is removable and adjustable for additional convenience. Designed to mount to Aluminess roof rack.
Raised Removable Crossbar (Each) +$150.00
Additional crossbar that can be used for tie down points or attaching Thule or other accessories. Removable for additional convenience. This raised crossbar sits 3″ above your Aluminess roof rack to clear AC’s and Vents. Crossbar is available in 60″ or 72″ lengths. Designed to mount to Aluminess roof rack.
Clamp on Solar Panel Mount (Pair) +$250.00
These adjustable mounts hold solar panels in upper loop to protect them while keeping them out of the shade. Can be adjusted to fit a variety of different panels. Designed to mount to Aluminess roof rack.
Clamp On Boat Roller (Each) +$225.00
Helps when pulling kayaks, surf boards, or other large items up onto your rack. 2 boat rollers are most common and will span a majority of back of your Aluminess roof rack.
Clamp On Go Light Mount +$150.00
The large footprint of Go Lights requires a special mount. Please specify location.
We Also Recommend