Spectropile Marine Carpet
Looking for a marine carpet for your boat or camper van? Spectropile Marine Carpet is a non-woven fabric which will not fray or unravel. A light sprayed-on latex backing provides structure and greater dimensional stability, and makes Spectropile easier to work with. Soil and stain-resistant finish made of solution-dyed polyester for excellent colourfastness and UV protection. High heat resistance, superior to polypropylene. Exceptionally plush, uniform finish with no linear pattern. Cuts easily to any shape or size with high resistance to oil & gas.
Note: Sold by the linear yard.
Disclaimer: Due to the limitations of digital cameras and the inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolute replication of the product color. Color may vary slightly with each dye lot.
Key Features: Spectropile Marine Carpet
- Roll Width: 72"
- Composition: Eco-fi™ (100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles)
- Heat resistance superior to polypropylene
- Plush and uniform in appearance with no linear pattern
- Resistance to chemicals including hydrocarbons, salts, acids, and alkalis
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Resists staining and soiling
- Will not fray or unravel.
Can be used for boats, RV floors, pool areas, patios, docks.
We Also Recommend