Thetford C200CS RV Cassette Toilet
Looking for a versatile, easy-to-dump RV toilet solution? Cassette toilets are made for convenient dumping into any residential-style toilet, so you don't need to find a dump station, just any regular toilet. The Thetford C200CS RV Cassette Toilet is a compact cassette toilet ideal for your RV, incorporating a permanent base, a seat which swivels 180 degrees, and a waste cassette.
Why is this cassette toilet so easy to use?
- Easy dumping - You can quickly remove the waste cassette from your RV, then carry it over to a toilet where you can use the spout to quickly empty it.
- Easy cleaning - The working mechanism in the holding tank is removable, so the inside of the tank is easy to clean and maintain. An advanced level indicator display shows the levels in the waste holding tank.
- Versatile - The toilet can be installed with cassette access on the left or right for maximum versatility.
To install this toilet, you build the enclosure, plumb it into the main water tank, and create an access hatch in the side of the van for access to the cassette.
The Thetford C200CS RV toilet comes with:
- the toilet seat and base, incorporating a waste tank
- the waste cassette, equipped with fold-out spout
- the hinged, lockable access door for the side of your RV.
Key Features: Thetford C200CS RV Cassette Toilet
- Electric push-button flush
- Waste holding tank
- LED display which indicates when waste tank is full
- Integrated no-splash pour spout
- Waste tank capacity: 4.5 gal.
Specifications: Thetford C200CS RV Cassette Toilet
|Waste Tank (gal)||4.5|
Documents: Thetford C200CS RV Cassette Toilet
We Also Recommend