Tourig Mercedes Sprinter Airliner Roof Rack (2007+)
Even if you have a factory Mercedes roof A/C unit, this Sprinter roof rack can be configured to work around it and mount solar panels, awnings, etc. as shown in the photos.
This Mercedes Sprinter roof rack uses the factory track mounts on your Sprinter van. Even if you do not have factory roof rails installed, you can pop out the pre-installed roof plugs and mount roof rails, and this rack mounts to the rails. Rails are sold separately.
The rack is available in three lengths for 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter high-roof van models:
To pair with this rack, you may want the Tourig Mercedes Sprinter Airliner Rear Door Ladder to easily get on and off your roof rack.
Note: Free pickup on this rack in Golden, Colorado, or contact us for a shipping quote. Typical shipping minimum $299, ships flat-packed.
Key Features: Tourig Mercedes Sprinter Airliner Roof Rack (2007+)
- Available in three lengths to fit 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB and 170"WB high-roof van models
- Low-profile design for minimal wind resistance
- Built-in fairing to keep things quiet and allow wind to move up and over your vents, solar panels, air conditioner, cargo box, etc.
- Cross bars can be mounted in high or low position for maximum versatility, ships with 6 crossbars (extra crossbars $100 each)
- Flat pack for easy shipping and handling
- Assembles in little time, minimal tools required
- Bolt-on accessories being developed to meet your changing needs
- Patent Pending design
- Roof rack is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy frame
- Track mounting system on factory roof rails (roof rails sold separately)
Specifications: Tourig Mercedes Sprinter Airliner Roof Rack (2007+)
|Length (in.)||126"/ 165"
|Width (in.)||54" / 54"
|Height (in.)||6.75" / 6.75"
|Weight (lbs.)||62 / 74
Documents: Tourig Mercedes Sprinter Airliner Roof Rack (2007+)
We Also Recommend