Warn Zeon 12S/12S Platinum Winch
Need a front winch for your camper van? The Warn Industries Zeon 12S/12S Platinum Winch is designed for vehicle mounting and has a pulling capacity of 12,000 pounds, suitable for your Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit or Ram Promaster van. This 12-volt electric winch will require a suitable winch mount for proper installation.
A top choice for those with heavily-loaded off-road vehicles, the Zeon 12S/12S Platinum winch features innovative design, increased performance and durability, and a hefty six-ton single-line pulling capacity.
The Zeon 12S comes in two versions, the 12S and 12S Platinum:
- Zeon 12S - Equipped with an 80-foot Spydura synthetic cable, roller fairlead, 216:1 gear reduction ratio, remote with automatic clutch
- Zeon 12S Platinum - Equipped with an 80-foot Spydura synthetic cable, hawse fairlead, 162:1 gear reduction ratio, advanced remote with automatic clutch.
The Zeon 12S is a pulling machine you can rely on to rescue you or your buddies, from nearly anything.
Key Features: Warn Zeon 12S/12S Platinum Winch
- 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 80' of Spydura synthetic cable.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Gear train and motor deliver reliable pulling power that is fast, and quieter than ever.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large-diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is lightweight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components. Limited 7-year warranty for electrical components.
Documents: Warn Zeon 12S/12S Platinum Winch
Video: Warn Zeon 12S/12S Platinum Winch
We Also Recommend