Yamaha EF2200is Inverter Generator (2200W)
Need a portable generator for your RV? The Yamaha EF2200is Inverter Generator (2200W) is a powerful, portable inverter generator that can deliver up to 2200W maximum power, or 1800W of continuous clean, high quality power. The EF2200is' inverter uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), so voltage stability is within ± 1%, and frequency stability is ± 0.1 HZ. Its pure sine wave is as clean as or cleaner than utility power. If you need extra power, the EF2200is has you covered: a convenient parallel function lets you connect two generators to deliver 30 amps of rated power.
Using it at night? No problem, the illuminated LED display lights up all the controls.
Weighing a mere 55 pounds, this compact (2.2 cu.ft.) generator is easy to transport and store. It also includes a 30A RV adapter cord.
The EF2200is is also fitted with Yamaha’s most technologically sophisticated muffler. It’s so quiet that you can have a conversation near one and may not realize it is running (57-65 dBA @ ¼ to full rated load). Part of this is the Smart Throttle feature, which senses the load and and automatically adjusts engine speed to match, ensuring optimum fuel efficiency and quiet operation. This generator will run up to 10.5 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas.
Key Features: Yamaha EF2200is Inverter Generator (2200W)
- Light weight, compact — 55 lb, 2.2 cu.ft. size is easy to store and transport
- Twin Tech (Parallel generator operation) - Can be operated in parallel to deliver 30 AMPs of rated power.
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load — Improves fuel economy and reduces noise. Runs up to 10.5 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas.
- Gasoline petcock - lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
- Fuel gauge — See fuel level at-a-glance
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control — Produces a pure sine wave to run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner — Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation, with steel camshaft and valve train components
- Durable — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the EPA and CARB
- Oil Watch Warning system — Prevents engine damage caused by low oil
- Auto-decompression system — Reduces compression for easier starting
- Comfortable grip handle — Easy portability and storage
- Electrical overload breaker — Prevents generator damage in case of overload
- DC Outlet — 3A 12V outlet for charging batteries (cables included)
- Rubber vibration isolation feet — Absorbing feet for smooth operation and noise reduction
- Limited 3-year warranty.
Specifications: Yamaha EF2200is Inverter Generator (2200W)
|Generator Type||Portable Inverter Generator|
||Gasoline (1.24-gallon fuel tank)|
|Engine Type||79cc OHV 4-Stroke|
21.9" L x 11.8"W x 18.5"H
|AC Output||18.3A@120VAC max
|Certifications||EPA and CARB-certified.|
Video: Yamaha EF2200is Inverter Generator (2000W)
We Also Recommend