Nova Kool RFU7300D RV Refrigerator
The Nova Kool RFU7300D RV Refrigerator is a quiet, highly-efficient DC refrigerator/freezer using dual sealed Danfoss compressors. Sealed compressors are ideal for use in refrigerators, since there is no way for lubricant or refrigerant to leak out of the compressor - the motor is designed to run in (and be cooled by) the refrigerant being compressed. Danfoss (Secop) BD-series sealed compressors use a brushless, variable-speed electric motor mounted on springs to prevent any vibrations being transmitted, and with a muffler to minimize suction noise. The compressor pumps the CFC-free R134A refrigerant through the refrigerant circuit at 2000-3500 rpm, depending on cooling load. It’s a compact, rugged and maintenance-free design that uses very little power and is almost silent, which is why 12-volt refrigerators using this compressor are so quiet and efficient.
This refrigerator is equipped with a 12/24VDC power module which auto-senses the DC voltage. It is not available with an AC/DC power module. Also, this refrigerator/freezer uses dual compressors, one for the refrigerator and one for the freezer. This means that it can deal with high ambient temperatures easily, though it does use more electrical power than many of the single-compressor Nova Kool refrigerator models.
Nova Kool refrigerators are high-quality products made and supported in North America, by Nova Kool of Vancouver, BC, Canada. Nova Kool stands behind their products with a 2-year warranty.
Key Features: Nova Kool RFU7300D RV Refrigerator
- Available as DC version only
- 6.8 cubic foot capacity
- Large refrigerator with freezer drawer on bottom
- Dual compressor: one for refrigerator, one for freezer
- Positive latch system
- Interior light
- Storage for tall bottles on door
- Durable powder-coated wire shelves
- Door comes installed with right-hand swing but can easily be changed to left-swing
- Comes with brushed stainless-steel panel door panels -- usually $150 upgrade!
- Environmentally-sound R134A refrigerant
- CFC-free urethane foam in cabinet and doors
- Magnetic door gaskets for positive seal
- Stainless steel fasteners & hinges used throughout
- Maintenance-friendly & efficient static condenser
- Low battery protection to help prevent full discharge of batteries
Additional notes about Nova Kool refrigerators:
- These refrigerators are made to order at the factory, so there is a 8-16 week lead time before delivery.
- Special-order items like this are not returnable.
- Due to the size of refrigerator, it may come on a pallet. Since this model is quite large and heavy and must be shipped on a truck, shipping charges are US$299.
Specifications: Nova Kool RFU7300D RV Refrigerator
|Overall interior volume||6.8 cu. ft. (192 liters)|
|Freezer section volume||1.7 cu. ft. (48 liters)|
|Power Consumption, Each Compressor
|3.5A (12VDC), 1.8A (24VDC)|
Documents: Nova Kool RFU7300D RV Refrigerator
Video: Nova Kool RFU7300D RV Refrigerator
The Nova Kool RFU7300D refrigerator/freezer is the refrigerator used in many Airstream Interstate models, such as the Airstream Interstate Grand Tour. The Fit RV folks retrofitted this refrigerator into their Winnebago Travato and are very happy with it, see the below video starting at about 5:58.
We Also Recommend