Mercedes Sprinter 158"WB Roof Rack (2002-2006, High-Roof)
Looking for a Mercedes Sprinter Roof Rack for a 2002-2006 Sprinter 158"WB high-roof van? This aluminum Sprinter roof rack is incredibly strong, constructed of beefy aluminum alloy tubing, but weighs much less than many other racks. The 5052 aluminum alloy it's built from is also known for exceptional corrosion resistance.
Note that pictures show a touring-style roof rack mounted on a 140"WB high-roof Sprinter van, 158"WB version is similar but larger. This Mercedes Sprinter roof rack mounts to the rain gutters on your Sprinter van.
The standard length on the roof rack is from the rear of the van up to the back of the front doors. This gives you tons of storage space, while keeping cargo behind the driver/passenger seats and reducing noise.
Racks are available in two styles:
- Double Loop – Most popular style, basket-shaped rack enabling you to lash down cargo from all ends. Comes standard with light bar mounting location at front of rack.
- Touring Style – Includes drop-down front section for light bars, tailored to the slope of the front roof.
There are two flooring options:
- Slats – Slat floor (3” wide slats with 2.5″ gap) lets you secure various items on the roof rack in any location, and you can easily and comfortably walk or sit on the rack.
- Perforated Sheet – Perforated sheet floor is even more solid than slats, and is much lighter than full sheet floor.
To pair with this rack, you may want:
- Mercedes Sprinter Side Ladder - To easily get on and off your roof rack
- Mercedes Sprinter Surf Pole - To carry surfboards, paddleboards, windsurfers. Surf poles require a pair of Surf Hooks for each board you want to carry.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter Roof Rack (2002-2006, 158"WB High-Roof)
- Roof rack is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty 1 5/16" tubular 5052 aluminum alloy frame
- Mounts to rain gutters
- Double-loop (basket) or Touring (drop-down front) roof rack styles available
- Roof rack can be floored with slats or perforated sheet
- Standard rack includes cutout for front vent.
- Fits 2002-2006 Mercedes Sprinter 158"WB high-roof vans.
Note: All Aluminess products are made to order, custom Sprinter racks take about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order. Also, these racks are large and heavy, we'll quote you on exact shipping when you order (minimum $450).
Want to save the shipping costs and drive away with your new roof rack? Pick up your rack in Santee, CA, and you can save the shipping. We can also schedule an install appointment (typically 2 hours, $170) and we'll get your rack installed so you can drive away with your new rack mounted on your van.
Specifications: Mercedes Sprinter Roof Rack (2002-2006, 158"WB High-Roof)
||5052 aluminum alloy
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter Roof Rack (2002-2006, 158"WB High-Roof)
Available Roof Rack Accessories: Mercedes Sprinter 158"WB Roof Rack (2002-2006, High-Roof)
- LoadTamer Cargo Net +$274.00
This 8 foot cargo net is great for securing cargo. Designed for the military, you will be able to confidently secure your loads for many years. Carabiners allow for quick and easy installation and the cinch rope tightens the net to your load with ease.
- Vent Cutout (Each) +$100.00
With many conversion vans coming equipped with vents/fans and A/C units, having a cutout for those accessories is key. We have the ability to make cutouts for any roof-mounted products you may have on your van.
Additional telescoping crossbar that can be used for tie down points or attaching Thule or other accessories. This item sits flush with the top rail of your Aluminess roof rack. It is removable and adjustable for additional convenience. Designed to mount to Aluminess roof rack.
Raised Removable Crossbar (Each) +$150.00
Additional crossbar that can be used for tie down points or attaching Thule or other accessories. Removable for additional convenience. This raised crossbar sits 3″ above your Aluminess roof rack to clear AC’s and Vents. Crossbar is available in 60″ or 72″ lengths. Designed to mount to Aluminess roof rack.
Clamp on Solar Panel Mount (Pair) +$250.00
These adjustable mounts hold solar panels in upper loop to protect them while keeping them out of the shade. Can be adjusted to fit a variety of different panels. Designed to mount to Aluminess roof rack.
Clamp On Boat Roller (Each) +$225.00
Helps when pulling kayaks, surf boards, or other large items up onto your rack. 2 boat rollers are most common and will span a majority of back of your Aluminess roof rack.
Clamp On Go Light Mount +$150.00
The large footprint of Go Lights requires a special mount. Please specify location.
We Also Recommend