Magnum MMS1012G 1000W 12VDC Pure Sine Inverter Charger
The Magnum MMS1012G Inverter/Charger is a pure sine wave inverter/charger providing a cost-effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MMS Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
The MMS1012G has a peak inverter efficiency of 87%, and a charger efficiency of 85%, some pretty impressive numbers. It is also rigorously tested and certified to both the UL 458 and UL 1741 inverter/PV system standards, meeting strict criteria for quality power output. Because of its low-frequency design topology, it also has excellent surge power abilities -1750W surge for a 1000W inverter! It also has an excellent 3-year manufacturer warranty.
The MMS-1012 and the MMS 1012G have different wiring:
- With the MMS-1012, the AC input and output use pigtailed wires to allow hardwiring to a main AC distribution panel and to an inverter sub-panel.
- The MMS-1012-G AC input has a 3 ft. plug-in power cord, and the AC output is a GFCI two-plug outlet.
The Magnum Power Factor Corrected (PFC) charger is built into all Magnum inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger, including using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
As well as having some of the most modern, robust and reliable electronics technology going, Magnum inverters are US-made and US-supported (Magnum is headquartered in Everett, Washington). It's for all of these reasons that Magnum inverters are specified by commercial RV conversion companies like Sportsmobile.
Key Features: Magnum MMS1012 1000W 12VDC Pure Sine Inverter/Charger
- AC transfer switch circuitry - which allows incoming AC power to continue to power loads even if the inverter is off.
- Dead battery charging - for batteries that are extremely low.
- Automatic 4-stage battery charger – for optimum PFC-corrected battery charging (using the temperature sensor).
- Large AC wiring compartment (which gives you easy access to AC wiring for quick connections) and 360° DC connection terminals with color-coded insulating covers.
- True RMS output voltage regulation - to ensure the inverter will deliver the correct amount of power within the DC input voltage range and the continuous output power level.
- Quick-connect accessory and remote ports – easily accept several optional remote controls and the Battery Temperature Sensor.
Specifications: Magnum MMS1012 1000W 12VDC Pure Sine Inverter/Charger
|Continuous Power Output||1000W (8A)|
|Peak (Surge) Power Output||1750W (38A)|
|Output Voltage||120VAC 60Hz|
|Input Voltage||12 VDC|
|Input Battery Voltage||9-17 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-4° F to 140° F|
|Dimensions||16.6 in. x 8.4 in. x 4.7 in.|
|Certifications||UL/cUL 458, CSA C22.2 #107.1-01, UL 1741|
We Also Recommend