Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB Campervan Body Flares
Looking to sleep sideways in your Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB camper van? These Mercedes Sprinter Campervan Body Flares replace the stock rear upper body panels in your Sprinter, providing extra lateral space to enable you to sleep sideways in your campervan. Install these Flarespace flares and you'll be able to have up to a 74"-79" wide sleeping platform and a very comfortable night's sleep, without interfering with any of the doors on the van.
Other great benefits of using these flares in your Mercedes Sprinter camper van:
- The extra space saved from orienting the bed sideways (almost 24") can be used to store bikes, add extra cabinetry or whatever else you need.
- With these flares, you can get a 144"WB Sprinter outfitted almost as comfortably as a 170" Sprinter, which could save you thousands of dollars and be much easier to drive and maneuver.
On the driver side, you can select the regular-depth (3.25") flare or the extended-depth (5.25") flare. The passenger-side flare can only be regular depth (3.25") to clear the sliding door.
We also have fiberglass trim rings to help speed up the interior finish of your build when using flares.
Note: Flares are only sold in pairs (one passenger-side, one driver-side), flares are not sold individually.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB Campervan Body Flares
- Flares are made of polyester resin (fiberglass)
- Package comes with two unpainted flares, approved 3M installation materials, and detailed installation instructions
- Flares add extra width to the rear of your Sprinter campervan, increasing bed length to 74-77" long and 74-79" wide if using the optional extended driver side flare
- Flares are designed to fit the rear quarter factory window cutouts on low-roof or high-roof 2007-current Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB 2500/3500 cargo, crew and passenger vans.
- Detailed video installation instructions included.
- Flares are made to order and usually ship 3-7 days after ordering.
- Proudly made in the USA by Flarespace.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental US.
- Customers near the Portland manufacturing facility in Oregon can choose to pick up their order instead of delivery for a $100 refund.
FAQ: Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB Campervan Body Flares
- Who can install flares? Campervan HQ can provide you with a list of trained installers in your area, or any professional auto body shop can paint and install flares.
- How are they installed? Your installer will paint your flares to match the color of your Sprinter van. The rear quarter panel is cut out along the factory lines, with the same size cut out as a window. The flares are glued in using the supplied 3M adhesive and sealant. Installers are supplied with detailed step-by-step instructions, including a video and written instructions. Installation takes about 4 hours, plus a day to cure.
- Does the sliding door need to be modified? The stock Sprinter sliding door will open fully without modifications. This also applies for slider doors with CR Laurence windows and T-vent window knobs.
- Will the rear doors still open 270 degrees? If you install an extended door stopper on the rear door, the Sprinter's rear doors can still be opened fully without touching the flares.
Specifications: Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB Campervan Body Flares
|Depth (in.)||3.25" (or optional 5.25" driver side)|
|Weight (lbs.)||40 (pair of flares, boxed)|
|Material||Polyester resin (fiberglass), 300-grit gelcoat surface, ready for paint|
Video: Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB Campervan Body Flares
We Also Recommend