Tensorgrip P300 High Temp General Contact Adhesive
Want something to stick in your camper van? The Tensorgrip P300 High Temp General Contact Adhesive is the product you are looking for. Tensorgrip® P300 is a standard non-flammable solvent contact adhesive with good temperature resistance. Designed to deliver a smooth and strong bond in nearly any application. As part of Tensorgrip's INDUSTRIAL range, P300 is a web spray adhesive designed for use in applications using the following substrates: Insulation, carpet, standard laminate, and foam.
Want to save shipping costs? Use the discount code PDXPICKUP when you order and pick up from our Portland, Oregon warehouse and you won't pay any shipping costs.
Key Features: Tensorgrip P300 High Temp General Contact Adhesive
- High Tack
- Excellent high coverage
- 80% of final strength achieved immediately
- Full strength achieved in 24 hours
- Fast drying with long open time
- Excellent green strength and high heat resistance
- Over 220°F (105°C) temperature resistant
- Also bonds: veneers, cork, fiberglass and many
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- TensorGrip P300 is designed as a portable, self contained spray system for field or shop applications.
- Apply adhesive to both surfaces to be mated, at 80% to 100% coverage.
- Allow enough time (2-4 minutes or until dry to the touch) for the adhesive to become tacky before bonding.
- Parts should be mated with as much pressure as practical.
- Normal coverage required with web spray pattern is approximately 80%; however, porous surfaces may need a second coat. Initial bond is strong enough to allow cutting or trimming immediately, although ultimate strength is achieved in 1-3 days.
- Canister system will spray adequately above 60º F. Canister system should be kept in warm area. In the event that the canister gets abnormally chilled, freezes or gives poor or sputtering spray, it should be warmed up before continued usage. Warming canister by immersion in warm water is recommended.
- Notice!!! Do not store at temperatures over 120º F.
- If you choose to leave the hose and spray gun on the canister, leave the valve on the canister open. Do not disconnect the hose/gun from the canister. Close and lock the spray gun.
- To change or disconnect canister: turn canister valve to the off position, spray out remaining adhesive left in the hose, disconnect the spray hose and gun from the canister.
- Reconnect the spray hose to a new canister of adhesive. OR if you are NOT connecting to a new canister, connect hose to canister of cleaning solvent (sold separately) and spray out until liquid is clear which indicates that the hose and gun is clean.
Chemical Technical Data
- Total Solids: 22-28%
- VOC Content: 160.5 g/L
- Color: Clear or Red
- Flammability: Non-Flammable adhesive; Flammable propellant
- Solvent: Methylene Chloride
- Dry time: 3-5 mins dependent on temp & humidity
- Open time: Long
- Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture
- 21.9 oz. can
!!This item cannot ship USPS!!
Documents: Tensorgrip P300 High Temp General Contact Adhesive
We Also Recommend