CRL Universal Van Sliding Window Driver Side (VW1033L)
Note: This product is out of stock. Available for purchasing on backorder. ETA is early to mid-December '23.
Need smaller rear sliding windows for camper vans with rear beds? We have CRL Universal Van Sliding Window Driver Side (VW1033L) that will complement the styling of your camper van, whether it's a Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Ram Promaster or Nissan NV.
This single-pane glass VW1033L half-slider window has an opening panel which slides horizontally. The opening section of the window also has a detachable screen. This window is a clamp-in style, meaning it has pre-applied weather-stripping, so you don't need any adhesive to install it. Also, it's designed to clamp right onto the sheet metal of your van, no brackets or adapters are necessary.
Want a similar size and shape window but that you can use in rainy conditions? Check out the Arctic Tern awning-style bunk window which comes with a built-in blind and screen assembly.
Want to save shipping costs? Use the discount code PORTLANDPICKUP when you order and pick up from our Portland, Oregon warehouse and you won't pay any shipping costs.
Key Features: CRL Universal Van Sliding Window Driver Side (VW1033L)
This CRL Universal Van Sliding Window Driver Side (VW1033L):
- Designed for the driver's side of any van model
- Has cutout dimensions of 10" high x 33" wide
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Has detachable screens
- Comes with pre-applied weather-stripping (no sealant, tape or adhesive needed for install)
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Is manufactured in the USA by CR Laurence.
- These windows include a 1/8" clamp ring (which doubles as a trim ring) mounted with screws.
- Comes with self-tapping screws but it is recommended to pre-drill holes in window frame for easier screw application and tightening. Some of the holes will come predrilled, but not all, so please note you'll need to do more pre-drilling or use the self-tapping screws. The window you received is not a return, it's how CR Laurence manufactures their bunk windows.
When mounting these windows in your van:
- A template is useful, but not included. Carefully cut the opening according to your template.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting. Also, be careful not to block the weep holes on the bottom of the frame, they let condensation out, again to prevent rust.
- These windows are designed to clamp onto the sheet metal body of the van, they do not require any spacers.
- It is recommended to let the self-tapping screws do their job and bore their own hole. However, pre-drilling with a 1/16" metal drill bit helps get them started and you won't risk damaging the window or screw. In previous install scenarios, pre-drilling and getting the screw started with a drill makes it faster. Finish tightening the screws with a handheld screwdriver to avoid stripping out the hole.
NO SHIPPING CHARGES if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Specifications: CRL Universal Van Sliding Window Driver Side (VW1033L)
||10" cutout, 10.9" overall|
||33" cutout, 33.9" overall|
|Tint||28% Dark Gray|
|Window Type||Horizontal Slider, Screened (Clamp-in)|
|Fits||All van models|
We Also Recommend