AM Auto Universal-Fit Driver Side Half-Slider Screened Window 9.4"H x 30.7"W (UBW-LV-HSS P)
Note: All AM Auto Window packages must be opened and checked for damage and missing parts within 21 days of receipt.
Looking for an opening camper window for your camper van? The modern, stylish AM Auto Universal-Fit Driver Side Half-Slider Screened Window 9.4"H x 30.7"W (UBW-LV-HSS P) can be installed within the factory window cutout areas on a wide variety of van models. This sleek single-pane glass window has solar privacy glass bordered by a black ceramic frit, with an inset sliding glass panel with a clean matte black interior frame. The panel has a push-button latch and a removable sliding screen.
This window is designed to be installed on the driver side (left side) of your van, we also sell an almost-identical window that is designed to be installed on the passenger side (right side) of your van.
These windows are very similar to the CRL VW1033L windows.
Want to save shipping costs? Use the discount code PORTLANDPICKUP when you order and pick up from our Portland, Oregon warehouse and you won't pay any shipping costs.
Key Features: AM Auto Universal-Fit Driver Side Half-Slider Screened Window 9.4"H x 30.7"W (UBW-LV-HSS P)
The AM Auto Universal-Fit Driver Side Half-Slider Screened Window 9.4"H x 30.7"W (UBW-LV-HSS P) meets the following specifications:
- Single-pane glass automotive window with a sliding panel and removable sliding screen, locking latch
- The universal-fit window for the driver side (left side), can fit many install positions on many different van models.
- This is a contoured (curved) window designed for slightly curved (248" radius) modern van bodies like the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Ram Promaster, etc.
- Manufactured by AM Auto
- Solar privacy glass with 17% tint (also known as "factory tint"), matches the Ram privacy glass option and conforms to AS3 standard
- Meets European and North American standards, tested and certified to ECE R43 and North American (US DOT FMVSS 205/Transport Canada CMVSS 205) standards
- 1-year warranty.
Note: This is a bonded (glue-in) window, which requires surface primer and urethane adhesive for installation.
Specifications: AM Auto Universal-Fit Driver Side Half-Slider Screened Window 9.4"H x 30.7"W (UBW-LV-HSS P)
What’s needed to install a bond-in window?
Qty: 1-2 tubes for small and medium size windows.
Qty: 2 tubes for large windows.
CRL Car Window Primer
Qty: 1, 3.4 oz Primer bottle for 4 large windows and 2 small windows.
Qty: 2, 3.4 oz Primer bottles for 6-8 windows(full window set).
Trim lock or window gasket for the cut metal edge. This window's compatible option can be found in this page's Frequently Bought Together section.
Check out our How to Install Bonded Van Windows blog article for more details, or watch the video below.
Video: How to Install Bonded Windows
We Also Recommend