CRL Universal Van Awning Window (AW1033)
This is a stock item and ships immediately.
Need smaller rear awning windows for camper vans with rear beds? An awning-style window like the CRL AW1033 Universal Awning Van Window gives you excellent ventilation, since the whole windowpane cranks out to admit fresh air. The screened awning-style window is a universal-fit window, meaning it can fit any suitable position on either side of any van model, whether it's a Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Ram Promaster or Nissan NV.
Want to save shipping costs? Use the discount code PORTLANDPICKUP when you order and pick up from our Portland, Oregon warehouse and you won't pay any shipping costs.
Key Features: CRL Universal-Fit Awning Van Window (AW1033)
- Fits the driver side or passenger side of any van model
- Entire windowpane cranks out via a knob (max ~15-degree angle)
- Has cutout dimensions of 10.5" high x 33.5" wide
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Has a detachable screen
- Comes with pre-applied weatherstripping (no sealant, tape or adhesive needed for install)
- Can be open while parked, not designed to be open while driving
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Is manufactured in the USA by CR Laurence.
- These windows include a 1/8" clamp ring (which doubles as a trim ring) mounted with screws.
- Comes with self-tapping screws but it is recommended to pre-drill holes in window frame for easier screw application and tightening. Some of the holes will come predrilled, but not all, so please note you'll need to do more pre-drilling or use the self-tapping screws. The window you received is not a return, it's how CR Laurence manufactures their bunk windows.
When mounting these windows in your van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- These windows are designed to clamp onto the sheet metal body of the van, they do not require any spacers.
- It is recommended to let the self-tapping screws do their job and bore their own hole. However, pre-drilling with a 1/16" metal drill bit helps get them started and you won't risk damaging the window or screw. In previous install scenarios, pre-drilling and getting the screw started with a drill makes it faster. Finish tightening the screws with a handheld screwdriver to avoid stripping out the hole.
Want a similar size and shape window with much better thermal insulation and quality? Check out the Arctic Tern awning-style bunk window which comes with a built-in blind and screen assembly.
NO SHIPPING CHARGES if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Large van windows are shipped on a pallet and can only ship via truck freight. Smaller windows can ship via UPS, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: CRL Universal-Fit Awning Van Window (AW1033)
|Outside Frame Dimensions:||11.75"H x 34.75"W|
|Cut-out Dimensions:||10.5"H x 33.5"W|
|Tint:||28% Dark Gray|
|Window Type:||Fixed Awning with Screen (Clamp-in)|
|Fits:||All van models, universal placement|
We Also Recommend