Universal Van Sliding Window (Passenger Side, VW1033R)
Note: Currently out of stock, more expected Mar 12th.
Need smaller rear sliding windows for camper vans with rear beds? We have Universal Sliding Van Windows (Passenger Side, VW1033R) that will complement the styling of your camper van, whether it's a Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Ram Promaster or Nissan NV. This Universal Sliding Van Window (Passenger Side, VW1033R):
- Fits the passenger's side of any van model
- Has cutout dimensions of 10" high x 33" wide
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Has detachable screens
- Comes with pre-applied weatherstripping (no sealant, tape or adhesive needed for install)
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Is manufactured in the USA by CR Laurence.
When mounting these windows in your van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- These windows include a 1/8" clamp ring and an inner trim ring mounted with screws.
FREE SHIPPING if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Large van windows are shipped on a pallet and can only ship via truck freight. Smaller windows can ship via UPS, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: Universal Sliding Van Window (Passenger Side, VW1033R)
|Height(in.):||10" cutout, 10.9" overall|
|Width (in.):||33" cutout, 33.9" overall|
|Tint:||28% dark gray|
|Window Type:||Fixed Slider, Screened (Clamp-in)|
|Fits:||All van models|
We Also Recommend