Dometic 975 MSD Portable Toilet w/Mounting Brackets - 5 Gallon - Grey
975 MSD Portable Toilet with Mounting Brackets - 5 Gallon - Grey
Powerful flushing at the touch of a button sets the new 970 portable toilet series apart from the rest. Requires no manual pumping or batteries, yet delivers a robust bowl-clearing flush every time. The 9.8 L tank, with a tank level indicator, contains enough water for 27 flushes. When it is time to empty it, the extra-long discharge pipe is a sure safeguard against mess.
Just as convenient as a household toilet.
Due to an innovative product design this high-quality toilet offers powerful flushing with less pumping as well as splash-free operation and discharge. Easy to use push-button operation.
- High-strength ABS construction withstands harsh environments; smooth, easy-to-clean finish
- Prismatic tank level indicator allows easy tank level monitoring
- Less mess due to an extra long pivoting discharge spout
- Push-button flush clears bowl instantly
- Full-size seat for comfort
- Latching lid for security
- Includes mounting brackets
- Comes with Marine Sanitary Device (MSD) which allows toilet to be plumbed for direct overboard, dockside pump-out or remote tank discharge
- Color - Grey
- Flush Method - Manual Handle
- Capacity - 5 Gallon/18.9 L
- Seat Close - Standard
- Weight - 14 Pounds
- Set Height - 15.25"
- Size - 15.25" Depth x 15.25" Height x 13-2/16" Wide
- Water Supply - Freshwater (self-contained)
- Discharge - Spout on bottom of tank or MSD fitting kit
New Item # 9108552692
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and ARSENIC which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
We Also Recommend