Thule Hideaway Awning for Vans (Manual)
Looking for the best RV awning for your camper van? The Thule Hideaway Awning is a great lightweight, compact awning that works with all kinds of camper vans, including Sprinter, Transit and Promaster vans. Turn the area beside your van into your mobile patio, and give yourself protection from the rain and the sun.
Thule makes a huge range of accessories for all kinds of vehicles, and their awnings offer the same sleek design and lightweight, stylish componentry. Their RV awnings use a durable, all-metal case, with a strong vinyl awning fabric.
This manual Thule awning also has fast and flexible setup, the telescopic crank enables you to set up and take down the awning very quickly.
The Thule hideaway manual awning comes with:
- an anthracite black case
- vinyl fabric
Note: For the Thule Hideaway, you need to order a roof-mount bracket specific to your vehicle type. Choose the roof-mount bracket that's appropriate for your van model (sold separately).
Key Features: Thule Hideaway Awning (Manual)
- Manual crank-out operation, easy and fast
- Available in two lengths, 10.7' long and 12.3' long (8' extension)
- Adjustable pitch from 0 to 20 degrees
- All-metal case in anthracite black
- Vinyl fabric
- Lateral arms in awning, fold-down support legs can be mounted vertically or into provided wall-mount brackets on side of van
- Roof-mounted (requires appropriate van-specific mounting bracket, sold separately)
- 1-year warranty.
Specifications: Thule Hideaway Awning (Manual)
|Length (ft/in.)||10.7' or 12.3'|
|Awning Case||All-metal, black|
|Awning Fabric||Double-sided vinyl|
Documents: Thule Hideaway Awning (Manual)
Video: Thule Hideaway Awning (Manual)
Check out the video showing a Thule Hideaway (Omnistor 6200) manual awning. This awning has lateral support arms underneath the awning fabric, and also fold-down support arms which are not shown in the video.
We Also Recommend