Girard RV Tankless Water Heater GSWH-2
Why replace your old RV water heater with a Girard RV tankless water heater? Typical RV water heaters are 6- or 10-gallon units with limited water capacity and limited heating capacity. You run out of hot water quickly, and you can wait up to an hour for the heater to refill and the water to reheat. With the Girard RV tankless water heater, you have virtually unlimited hot water, without the wait! It saves on both propane use and water, and also takes up less than half the space and only one-third the weight of a conventional 10-gallon RV water heater.
The Girard RV Tankless Water Heater GSWH-2 is a third-generation tankless propane water heater model, including these features:
- Onboard micro-processor monitors:
- Inlet water flow
- Inlet water temperature
- Outlet water temperature
- Digital wall-mount User Control Panel enables you to adjust water temperature from 95F to 124F
- Regulates the burner to maintain the set hot water temperature
- Now you can add cold water to the desired temperature
- All the hot water you want when you want it!
- 42,000 BTUs, provides the best performance for an RV’s plumbing
- No special LP gas lines or special plumbing required
- Quiet brushless motor
- 12V power that operates at less than 3 AMPs
- Freeze protected – designed for winter use
- Designed specifically for RVs
- Compact design – fits in any tank water heater cut-out opening
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
Note: This does not come with an access door, you'll need to order this separately if needed.
Specifications: Girard RV Tankless Water Heater, GSWH-2
|Water Operating Pressure||Max 125 psi|
|Power Use||< 3A (12VDC)|
|Approvals||ETL-listed in US and Canada (UL 499)|
Video: Girard RV Tankless Water Heater Features and Advantages
Watch this video showing how easy it is to install and use the Girard RV tankless water heater.
Documents: Girard RV Tankless Water Heater GSWH-2
Note that there are several models of conversion doors for use with the GSWH-2 tankless heater.
We Also Recommend