Happening NOW through November 28th!
We're Giving You 30% OFF ALL Thinsulate EXTENDED through Cyber Monday
What's scrim? Scrim refers to the layer of embossed fabric, making it easier to handle, keeping the fibers better contained, and easier to adhere in stubborn places. It also adds an additional layer of water-resistance to the insulation.
Why We LOVE Thinsulate Insulation
- Delivers more acoustic absorption per unit weight vs. competitive products
- Extremely lightweight, helps your van conversion build stay light and efficient
- Non-woven sound-absorbing fibers create a quieter vehicle environment
- Hydrophobic fibers resist moisture, mold and mildew
- Fibers are contained in a single or double black, double embossed scrim.
Includes perfectly pre-cut Thinsulate pieces for all open van cargo cavities and a diagram for quick, pop-in installation.
Includes Thinsulate Rolls superior 3M Thinsulate Insulation by the linear ft. (60" wide).