CTEK D250SA Dual Battery Charger
Note: This is currently out of stock.
In your camper van or motorhome, you have both the engine battery and a house battery bank. You'll want the ability to keep both the engine battery and house batteries well-charged, and also to be able to use the stored energy from each.
The CTEK D250SA Dual Battery Charger can use energy from many DC sources - alternators, solar panels, wind power - and optimises this power to meet the charging requirements of different battery banks. The D250SA DUAL automatically selects the best connected DC energy source (of 2) for the purpose, and switches between these energy sources to achieve high efficiency multi-stage charging. The D250SA DUAL is best-suited for off-grid camper vans and motorhomes that do not have access to grid electrical power.
Charging automatically starts as soon as DC energy is provided to the charger, such as from alternators when a vehicle is started or from solar panels when connected. The D250SA DUAL has a temperature sensor which ensures optimal charging voltages at all temperatures. The D250SA DUAL ensures that your batteries are quickly charged, always in good condition, and thus will last much longer.
Key Features: CTEK D250SA Dual Battery Charger
- Fully automatic 5-stage charger
- Rated for 20A continuous duty, or if used with CTEK SmartPass 120 for additional 120A charge output, up to 140A total charge output
- Can be used with12VDC battery banks from 40-300 AH
- Incorporates MPPT tracking for best charging from solar panels
- IP65 classified (water jet and dust protected and approved for outdoor use)
- Suitable for all types of lead-acid batteries (flooded, gel, AGM)
- Limited 2-year warranty.
Specifications: CTEK D250SA Dual Battery Charger
140A (with CTEK SmartPass 120)
Documents: CTEK D250SA Dual Battery Charger
Video: CTEK D250SA Dual Battery Charger
We Also Recommend