Foam Window Gasket Seal Tape
Installing van windows? Most van window models we sell either use a clamp ring or require urethane adhesive. Some, however, require Foam Window Gasket Seal Tape for the best fit. For example, older Sprinter windows and horizontal sliders (see list below in specifications) require this foam seal tape for the best seal.
This Foam Window Gasket Seal Tape is a closed-cell silicone base, automotive-grade weather seal material. This Foam Seal Tape has excellent memory, and will keep drafts and water out of your van when used to install van windows.
This Foam Window Gasket Seal Tape:
- Is for use with windows that fit many van models, including Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit and Ram Promaster vans
- Is silicone-based, and has a closed-cell structure
- Has a memory adhesive on one side
- Comes in a 1/2" wide, 1/4" thick, 50-foot long roll
- Is manufactured in the USA by CR Laurence.
When mounting windows in your van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
FREE SHIPPING if you pick up your van windows at any of our 23 US warehouses - contact us to check if that's a possibility.
Want to save on shipping? Order multiple windows for your van at once, so you'll save by having more than one window in a box or pallet (the shipping prices quoted at checkout are for individual windows, you'll actually pay less shipping for multiple windows, just let us know). Van windows are large, bulky and fragile - large windows are shipped on a pallet and can only ship via truck freight, so you pay shipping for the window and the pallet on which the window ships. Smaller windows can ship via UPS in a reinforced cardboard box, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: Foam Window Gasket Seal Tape
|Material:||Silicone-Based Closed-Cell Foam|
|Required For:||FW601, FW602, FW604, FW605,
VW8369, VW8209, VW8246, VW8206,
We Also Recommend