CRL Universal Vertical Slider Van Window (VW31031)
This CRL Universal Vertical Slider Van Window (VW3031) could be perfect for providing ventilation and light. It's dark solar privacy glass and black powder-coated frame make it a sleek addition to the style of your van. This window can fit a wide variety of van models, and can be installed in many different locations.
This CRL Universal Vertical Slider Van Window (VW3031):
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Has an opening bottom panel with detachable screen that slides upwards
- Has a clamp (trim) ring, so does not require adhesive, primer or sealant
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Is manufactured in the USA by CR Laurence.
When mounting these windows in your van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- IMPORTANT: these windows clamp in place - ensure you do not use power tools on the inner trim ring screws, use hand tools to tighten these.
NO SHIPPING CHARGES if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Large van windows must ship via truck freight. Smaller windows can ship via UPS, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: CRL Universal Vertical Slider Van Window (VW31031)
21-9/16"H x 17-15/16"W
20-5/16"H x 16-11/16"W
|Tint:||28% Dark Gray|
|Window Type:||Vertical Slider (Clamp-in)|
We Also Recommend