Dometic Heki Mini Plus RV Rooflight
Let the daylight and fresh air into your camper van or motorhome, not just with windows, but with an RV skylight! The Dometic Heki Mini Plus RV Rooflight is a compact and sturdy tilting RV skylight that perfectly fits the bill: it's very simple to operate, and with an included retractable blackout blind on one side and a retractable fly screen on the other side, it's a versatile solution.
The Heki Mini Plus opens in three positions with the easy adjusting lever: completely open, half-open and bad weather position. No water can splash inside when the acrylic dome is in bad weather position.
Want to save shipping costs? Use the discount code PORTLANDPICKUP when you order and pick up from our Portland, Oregon warehouse and you won't pay any shipping costs.
Key Features: Dometic Heki Mini Plus RV Rooflight
- The Dometic Heki Mini Plus is made from Luran S, a highly weatherproof injection-moulded material
- The acrylic double-glazed dome (tinted in grey) can be opened up for ventilation to a maximum of 70° when the vehicle is stationary
- The Dometic Heki Mini Plus can be raised up to 1.6 inches (40 mm), even when raining
- Large overlap of glazing panel prevents water from penetrating when dome is raised
- Retractable fly screen
- Retractable blackout blind
- White inner frame
- Forced ventilation
- Dometic Heki Mini Plus work with a roof thickness of 1.7-2.4 in (43-60mm)
- Limited 1-year warranty.
Specifications: Dometic Heki Mini Plus RV Rooflight
|Skylight Assembly on Roof||20.5 in x 20.5 in (520 mm x 520 mm)|
|Cut-out||15.75 in x 15.75 in (400 mm x 400 mm)|
6.4 lbs (2.9 kg) rooflight,
|Operation||Manual crank, forced ventilation|
Documents: Dometic Heki Mini Plus RV Rooflight
Video: Dometic Heki Mini Plus RV Rooflight
We Also Recommend