Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Ladder (2019+, 144/170 High-Roof)
Looking for a Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Ladder for a 2019+ Sprinter van? This Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Ladder is strong and light, built from high-tech tubular aluminum alloy. It mounts on the driver side rear door and it's compatible with any Sprinter rear door hinge style (includes adjustable strap and bracket for ensuring ladder/tire cannot contact side of van when opened fully). It mounts on brackets which bolt into the factory hinges, and does not require any drilling to install.
This ladder is available in two versions:
- rear door ladder only - just the rear ladder itself, standard rungs.
- rear door ladder with tire/box carrier - rear door ladder with rungs and two side-mounted folding steps at bottom to go around the carrier. Carrier can be used for a spare tire or a storage box (like the Deluxe Storage Box shown, sold separately), bolts onto the ladder.
Note: All Aluminess products are made to order, and this item typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order.
Free shipping in the lower 48 states on this ladder. Also, pictures show rear door ladder, two tire/box carriers, deluxe storage box and nerf step bumper, only single driver-side carrier included with ladder/carrier combo, other items sold separately.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Ladder (2019+, 144/170 High-Roof)
- One size, fits 2019+ Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB or 170"WB high-roof vans
- Available in two versions, either ladder-only or ladder with folding bottom steps and bolt-on tire/box carrier.
- Rear door ladder is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty tubular aluminum alloy frame
- Works with all hinge styles (includes adjustable strap and bracket for ensuring ladder/tire cannot contact side of van when opened fully)
- Does not require any drilling, bolts on inside rear door
- Compatible with rear parking sensors.
Specifications: Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Ladder (2019+, 144/170 High-Roof)
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Ladder (2019+, 144/170 High-Roof)
Video: Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Ladder (2019+, 144/170 High-Roof)
The video describes some of the installation steps for the Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Ladder.
Aluminum Storage Boxes ( Optional )
Aluminum box designed to fit 3-4 Jerry Cans for extra fuel or water for those long trips. The Standard Box comes in two sizes 21″ wide x 15″ deep x 6″ tall and 28.25″ wide x 15.5″ deep x 6″ tall. Jerry cans and locks not included.
Fuel Locker Box +$450
This aluminum box is a step up from the Standard Open Box. It features a locking stainless front strap and 3″ rails on top for extra storage and is 20″ wide x 15″ deep x 20″ tall.
Galley Box +$650
This box was originally designed for the Honda 2000 generator, but now is used for a variety of reasons. It’s 20″ tall x 16″ deep x 24″ wide. This box comes with a drop down door and is also watertight for safe storage.
- Deluxe Box +$875
If you have a lot to carry or bulky items, then the deluxe box is for you. It is 30″ tall x 16″ deep x 24″ wide and is watertight. Many people will install a shelf (sold separately) to help organize storage.
If you have a lot to carry or bulky items, then the deluxe box is for you. It is 30″ tall x 16″ deep x 24″ wide and is watertight. Many people will install a shelf (sold separately) to help organize storage. The drop down door is perfect for outdoor kitchens or to use as a work surface.
Slim Box with Side Door +$845
This watertight box was specifically designed to mount to our new Transit rear door bike rack along with two bikes. It’s 30″x12″x20″.
If your deluxe or galley box still doesn’t provide enough storage, then you can add rails to the top to carry even more. Box rails are now a bolt on kit for added versatility and reduced risk for shipping damage.
Box Shelf +$100
A box shelf is a great way to organize the belongings in your box. It can be hard mounted or removable depending on your needs. The storage box shelf is designed to fit in 24″ wide boxes.
We Also Recommend