Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2019+)
Looking for a Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier for a 2019+ Sprinter van? This Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier lets you move your spare tire to the rear door, freeing up space for auxiliary fuel tanks or water tanks, or improving your departure angle. You can also use this carrier to add extra space by mounting an exterior storage box (Deluxe Storage Box shown in pictures, sold separately).
This Sprinter tire/box carrier is strong and light, built from high-tech tubular aluminum alloy. It can be mounted on either of the rear doors and it's compatible with any Sprinter rear door hinge style. It does not require any drilling to install.
The carrier is available in two versions:
- Driver side tire/box carrier - carrier mounts to driver side rear door, can be used for either tire or box.
- Passenger side box carrier - carrier mounts to passenger side rear door, can be used to carry storage box.
Note: Free shipping in the lower 48 states on this tire/box carrier. Also, pictures show two carriers and nerf step bumper, only single driver-side carrier included.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2019+)
- One size, fits 2019+ Mercedes Sprinter vans
- Available in two versions, either driver side (can fit tire or box) or passenger side (fits a box).
- Carrier is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty tubular aluminum alloy frame
- Works with all hinge styles
- Does not require any drilling, bolts on inside door
- Compatible with rear parking sensors.
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2019+)
Video: Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2019+)
The video describes some of the installation steps for the Mercedes Sprinter Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2019+).
We Also Recommend