Dometic CU-434 Range/Oven
Looking for an RV oven/range? If you want a residential-style 3-burner gas range with an oven for your RV, the Dometic CU-434 Range/Oven is in a class by itself. These quality RV ovens/ranges have a ton of great features not matched by other RV range/oven models, including:
- stainless-steel construction
- sealed, enameled burners
- integrated flush dark tempered-glass lid
- full 19"-wide oven door with solid residential-style hinges
- large oven with interior oven light
Three burners (front high-output, middle and back medium-output) means you spend less time cooking and more time enjoying the RV lifestyle. The large oven enables you to bake a wide array of great foods to enhance your travels!
Founded in 1919 by two Swedish engineers, Dometic now manufactures a wide variety of RV products, including many kinds of refrigerators and cooking appliances for boats, recreational vehicles, and towed equipment. The Italian appliance company SMEV was acquired by Dometic in 2010.
Key Features: Dometic CU-434 Range/RV Oven
- Electronic (piezo) 12V ignition with safety (thermocouple) system for all 3 burners and oven, providing convenient, quick and safe ignition
- Three fully-sealed burners (6700 BTU, 5900 BTU, 3700 BTU) with JetFlow technology to use 33% less gas while still providing high temperature cooking
- Large 1.06 cu ft (30-liter) oven has enough space for large pans, with accurate temperature and even cooking
- Multiple-layer oven door greatly reduces surface temperatures
- Interior 12V oven light
- Integrated flush black tempered-glass lid provides extra countertop room in the scarce space of an RV
- Sleek design, modern and easy to clean
- Crafted of corrosion-resistant 304L premium 18/10 (18% chromium, 10% nickel) stainless steel
Note: Ensure the burner assemblies are kept clean and do not use foam oven cleaning sprays on this oven.
Specifications: Dometic CU-434 Range/ RV Oven
3700 BTU, 1.06 cu. ft.
Note: These ovens are available from multiple US warehouse locations and can often ship the same day they are ordered. However, these RV ovens/ranges are quite large and must be shipped on a truck, so shipping charges are US$99.
Documents: Dometic CU-434 Range/RV Oven
We Also Recommend