Van Essential Mercedes Sprinter Side Window Covers (144''/170''/170''EXT)
Whether you're stealth camping or in the mood for a unobstructed view of your surroundings, we've got you covered. The Van Essential Mercedes Sprinter Side Window Covers (144''/170''/170''EXT) is easily configurable to your privacy preference of full coverage, half up, or full visibility.
Note: FREE SHIPPING for lower 48 US states.
Key Features: Van Essential Mercedes Sprinter Side Window Covers (144''/170''/170''EXT)
- Fits Mercedes Sprinter 2007 to current vans 144'', 170'' and 170''EXT WB
- Superior Temperature Regulation - Automotive Grade Insulation ensures you stay cool on hot days & toasty on cold nights.
- 100% Light Blocking - Designed for stealth camping, all covers have external facing black fabric & a perfect fit to block light leakage.
- Magnets With Maximum Holding Power - Each rare earth magnet is strategically sized and stitched into position - Van Essential covers stay put while you're on the go.
- Environmentally Friendly - Fabric is made from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles.
- Quick & Easy Install - Set up or pack up & store in minutes
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
 Side Window Cover
 Storage sack
There are many unique considerations for these side window covers, so please read through the info below carefully before ordering.
If you are unsure about anything, please email us a picture of your window prior to ordering and we'll confirm compatibility.
PASSENGER VANS: Magnets dont stick to plastic. The trim looks nice but it is a bit of a pain to work with for magnetic window covers. Here are the three steps we recommend to use Van Essential product best:
- We build oversized magnets in the top of these window covers to get it to bite through the plastic trim and air pocket behind it to the metal body. Each van year and trim style is different. Sometimes this is not enough so we have taken the step to also stitch in one side of velcro to the cover and also supply 3M VHB velcro adhesive to stick together with the magnets along the top. Please clean the plastic with alcohol swab before adhering the window cover.
- If you are taking off the plastic trim to insulate before putting it back on, you can purchase separately additional magnets (not from us) and glue them into place behind the trim in the correct locations to the window cover. This gives some increased magnetic strength for the cover to bite through easily for you to use and is very neat.
- If you are not removing trim, velcro is not enough, you can adhere metal tabs or magnets to the plastic. We have seen this done as a last resort but obviously will show when folded up in place. This will give your cover a direct mounting position for any cover over plastic trim.
Note: Van Essential covers are designed to accommodate the factory glass or aftermarket vented windows in these locations on the van. They are designed to be oversized and grab onto the bare metal frame pocket around the window. All products have a built in T vent split so they can store in place in the window frame when not in use and also fold sideways for better use with AMA, Vanwindow Direct or other branded sliding vented windows.
These covers are designed to work with bare metal vans (AKA Cargo), not with custom framed window boxes or other unique frames/builds/trims in the van.
Video: Van Essential Mercedes Sprinter Side Window Covers (144''/170''/170''EXT)
We Also Recommend