VanEssential Mercedes Sprinter Crew Window Covers - Full Set
Looking for window covers for your Sprinter camper van? This VanEssential Mercedes Sprinter Crew Window Covers - Full Set is the solution for your Sprinter's windows!
Instantly turn your van into a stealth camping machine with VanEssential core set of insulated window covers. And, when you buy these covers all together you save some dough, what's not to love?
Note: FREE SHIPPING for lower 48 US states.
Key Features: VanEssential Mercedes Sprinter Crew Window Covers - Full Set
- Fits Mercedes Sprinter 2007+ cargo, passenger, crew vans
- For 2007-2018 models with factory plastic will require adding additional included magnets to the plastic to hold in place
- For 2019+ models, you have the option to choose your plastic molding type in the drop down menu to receive appropriate sized cover
- Superior Temperature Regulation - Automotive Grade Insulation ensures you stay cool on hot days & toasty on cold nights.
- 100% Light Blocking - Designed for stealth camping, all covers have external facing black fabric & a perfect fit to block light leakage.
- Magnets With Maximum Holding Power - Each rare earth magnet is strategically sized and stitched into position - Van Essential covers stay put while you're on the go.
- Environmentally Friendly - Fabric is made from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles.
- Quick & Easy Install - Set up or pack up & store in minutes
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
These covers are designed to accommodate the factory glass or aftermarket vented windows with a bare metal frame around it. Van Essential product now comes with a built in T vent split and can store in place in the window frame when not in use and now will also fold sideways for AMA, Vanwindow Direct or other branded sliding vented windows. (Current cool gray inventory does not have this - please check before ordering if wanted). It does not work with custom framed window boxes or if furniture and other items are blocking the window.
Adventure Wagon kits or people with framing covering the window pocket are now supported with a smaller crew window cover. This grabs on to the small bare metal flat section around the glass and should accomodate all aftermarket windows installed in that section. For best installation with ADV Kits, you will need to tuck it in about 1/4 inch to get the best light blocking seal. Alternatively you can buy the larger cover and put magnets (sold separately) behind the wall panel and the magnets will grab through there. This cover works best with factory glass, AMA or VWD windows. If you have CRL, Van Essential direct fit window cover is the better choice.
Passenger Vans: With the factory plastic trim or emergency window remaining in place, Van Essential magnet strength should grab through the plastic trim but in addition on Van Essential regular crew window (MERC007, VE3017), we have stitched in along the top of each cover velcro that can be used to additionally adhere the window cover in place along the top. We include VHB velcro in each window cover. Please clean the plastic before adhering the VHB to the top of the window frame.
FW621L CRL Framed in windows: Should your build have a framed in window right up to the clamp ring on your CRL window, this is a smaller window cover that fits the exact shape of the window frame clamp ring and comes with metal tab kit to allow the magnets to grab onto the ring shape.
Storyteller Vans: This is new to Van Essential collection as so many have asked for an upgrade to this location. Van Essential cover folds up in place and can open one side to the other and come in both colors.
1x Front Windshield Cover
1x Front Door Window Covers (Pair)
1x Sliding Door Cover
1x Crew Window Cover
1x Rear Door Covers (Pair)
1x Roof Vent Cover
Videos: Van Essential Mercedes Sprinter Crew Window Covers - Full Set
We Also Recommend