Aluminess Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2015+)
Looking for a Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier for a 2015+ Transit van? This Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier lets you move your spare tire to the rear door, freeing up space for auxiliary fuel tanks or water tanks, or improving your departure angle. You can also use this carrier to add extra space by mounting an exterior storage box (Deluxe Storage Box shown in pictures, sold separately).
This Transit tire/box carrier is strong and light, built from high-tech tubular aluminum alloy. It can be mounted on either of the rear doors. It does not require any drilling to install.
The carrier is available in two versions:
- Driver side tire/box carrier - carrier mounts to driver side rear door, can be used for either tire or box. If you choose the tire carrier, you must specify the appropriate bolt pattern for your wheels.
- Passenger side box carrier - carrier mounts to passenger side rear door, can be used to carry storage box, BackPACK Plates, or Bike Rack. All sold separately.
Note: FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 states on this tire/box carrier. All Aluminess products are made to order, and this item typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order. Also, some pictures show two carriers, only single carrier included unless multiple ordered.
Please note that Tire Racks are only available for the Driver Side. Box Racks can be ordered for Driver or Passenger side!
Key Features: Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2015+)
- Two sizes to fit low-roof or medium-/high-roof 2015+ Ford Transit vans
- Available in two versions, either driver side (can fit tire or box) or passenger side (fits a box). Tire carrier has universal Tire Mount Bracket and Wedge Mount(see install documents below).
- Carrier is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty tubular aluminum alloy frame
- Does not require any drilling, bolts on with brackets onto rear door hinges and into existing holes on inside of rear doors.
Documents: Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2015+)
Video: Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2015+)
Aluminum Storage Boxes (Optional)
- Deluxe Box +$995
If you have a lot to carry or bulky items, then the deluxe box is for you. It is 30″ tall x 16″ deep x 24″ wide and is watertight. Many people will install a shelf (sold separately) to help organize storage.
Slim Box with Side Door +$950
This watertight box was specifically designed to mount to our new Transit rear door bike rack along with two bikes. It’s 30″x12″x20″.
If your deluxe or galley box still doesn’t provide enough storage, then you can add rails to the top to carry even more. Box rails are now a bolt on kit for added versatility and reduced risk for shipping damage.
Box Shelf +$125
A box shelf is a great way to organize the belongings in your box. It can be hard mounted or removable depending on your needs. The storage box shelf is designed to fit in 24″ wide boxes.
Add this plate to the front or side of our Deluxe Box (Box not included). It will allow you to mount any of our Front Load BackPack accessories. You can easily swap our frontloader accessories without having to drill new holes in your box.
Add this plate to the front, side, or inside of our Deluxe Box. This item allows you to add your Molle pouches and other hook-and-loop fastener attachments to it providing you even more space on your Aluminess storage box (Box not included).
This item bolts to the front of the Deluxe Box and allows you to add your Molle pouches and other hook-and-loop fastener attachments to it providing you even more space. (Box not included).
This item mounts to the front of your Aluminess Deluxe Box and allows you to add any of our frontload BackPack accessories. (Box not included). You can swap out multiple accessories such as our Rotopax mounting bracket and Expo Pro Kit without having to drill new holes in your box.
We Also Recommend