MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe RV Roof Vent Model 6401K (Smoke)
The MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe RV Roof Vent Model 6401K (Smoke) is a powerful vent that will keep your RV interior temperature just right.
Why a MaxxFan rather than another roof vent? Many say it's because the MaxxFan incorporates a vent, powerful fan, and rain cover in one integrated unit, so you can use your vent in any weather. This roof vent's 10-speed, 12-volt fan and built-in thermostat give you maximum control over ventilating your camper van.
Key Features: MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe RV Roof Vent Model 6401K (Smoke)
- Features a powerful 4-speed fan motor with exhaust only.
- A complete all-in-one system that fits standard 14" x 14" inch RV roof openings.
- Designed for a minimum roof thickness of 1-1/8" to a max of 6-1/2".
- If your roof thickness is less than 1-1/8", you can use wood blocks or another suitable method to add extra thickness.
- Provides over 900 CFM of airflow on High using 4.4 amps, 730 CFM at 2.5 amps, and 500 CFM on Low at 1.4 amps.
- Opens and closes like most standard roof vents using a manual knob located at the ceiling.
- Locking knob ensures the vent lid stays fully open or closed.
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, simply rotate four retaining knobs to remove for cleaning, no tools required.
- Twin-lifting arms mean no more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving.
- Features a powerful, fuse-protected, sealed ball bearing, 12-volt fan motor, and a 12 inch, 10 bladed fan.
- See below for a list of all available MaxxFan roof vent fans.
- 25,000 - 30,000-hour life span (or 3.5 years if left on 24 hours a day).
- Draws 4 amps at the highest speed, and 0.2 amps at low speed.
- Includes (1) deluxe vent fan, and all mounting hardware.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Specifications: MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe RV Roof Vent Model 6401K
|Height (in.):||9.3 (open) 5 (closed)
Documents: MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe RV Roof Vent Model 6401K (Smoke)
Video: MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe RV Roof Vent Model 6401K (Smoke)
We Also Recommend