Mercedes Sprinter (2014+) Front Winch Bumper
Want to protect the fragile front end of your Mercedes Sprinter camper van? Our Mercedes Sprinter Front Winch Bumper is a light, strong custom bumper which makes a great addition to your van.
This custom Sprinter front bumper is winch-compatible, in case you want to mount a winch to get you out of any recovery situations. It can house most 9,000 pound winches without an integrated solenoid, and some compact 12,000 pound winches.
The bumper is available with or without brush guards.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter (2014+) Front Winch Bumper
- Expertly and precisely crafted from aluminum, this Sprinter winch bumper will not put unnecessary stress on tires, brakes, steering, or suspension components. Steel bumpers typically weigh twice as much as an aluminum bumper, which wears out everything on your rig much faster.
- A lightweight aluminum bumper also means that you don’t lose precious fuel mileage or payload capacity.
- High-strength 5/16″ 6061-T6 aluminum alloy is used for the bumper structure, and 3/16″ 5052-H32 aluminum alloy for the base and non-structural area. This alloy is the same used for the upper & lower receiver of AR-15 rifles, aircraft wings & fuselages, and helicopter rotors, among many other uses. It has an ultimate tensile strength of over 42,000 pounds per square inch.
- Available with or without burly brush guards to protect your van from branches and wildlife.
- All winch bumpers have vents and the Aluminess “A” cut into the front.
All Aluminess products are made to order and have a lead time of 6-9 weeks. Message Campervan HQ for current lead times.
Note: Because these bumpers are large and bulky, there is a $250-$600 shipping charge. We will quote exact shipping when you purchase, depending on your location.
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter (2014+) Front Winch Bumper
We Also Recommend