EcoFlow Power Kit (10 kWh)
The 48V cable is currently out of stock and available to purchase on backorder. Estimated restock is mid-February.
Looking for a hassle-free way to build your camper van's electrical system? The EcoFlow Power Kit (10 kWh) is the world's first integrated, plug-and-play off-grid power solution specifically for camper vans, motor homes, trailers and RVs. And you've got the option to include a 48-volt RV air conditioner cable and even an OurKaravan cabinet kit custom-designed for your Power Kit!
EcoFlow has designed a compact, scalable power system with 4 components:
EcoFlow Power Hub - a sleek box contains 5 components in one unit, including a 3600W pure sine inverter-charger (max output of 7200W), dual MPPT solar charge controllers, DC/DC converter, DC/DC battery charger, ports and cables for solar, alternator, battery and generator charging.
EcoFlow Power Kit Console - a 7" full-color LCD touchscreen for control and monitoring of all electrical system inputs and outputs.
EcoFlow AC/DC Distribution Panel - The 3-component panel is designed for 6 AC circuits and 12 DC circuits. It has a transparent exterior faceplate, removable interior face panel, and a deep connection box with WAGO-style circuit connectors.
EcoFlow Battery - The 48-volt lithium EcoFlow batteries come in 2 kWh or 5 kWh sizes. These are long-life lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries, which can operate at -4 F to 122 F with their built-in auto heating. A 10 kWh EcoFlow Power Kit has one two 5 kWh batteries. Note that you can use from one to three 2 kWh or 5 kWh batteries in your Power Kit, but you cannot mix and match the two sizes.
An EcoFlow Power Kit is also a plug-and-play off-grid power solution, it comes with all the cables you'll need to connect these components and your charging sources. Most of the cables are 15 feet long, solar and alternator charging cables are 20 feet long, and battery cables are typically 5 or 8 feet long.
Power Kit Advantages
Many van builders design custom electrical systems with Victron Energy power components. These can be excellent systems, but are complex and costly, requiring many hours of research and design. After-install problems with this kind of camper van electrical system can be difficult to troubleshoot, since every system is unique. In contrast, EcoFlow Power Kits offer:
Plug-and-Play - EcoFlow Power Kits install quickly, come with all the cables to connect the main components and charging sources, and don't require design experience or special tools. An EcoFlow Power Kit reduces camper van power system build times from 10-20 man-hours down to 2-3 man-hours. Also, it's easy to plug in another battery for increased capacity, or plug in more solar panels for faster battery charging.
Supports Many RV Air Conditioners - Any 120VAC RV air conditioner, some 12DC A/Cs, many 24VDC A/Cs, and any 48VDC RV air conditioner can be used with a Power Kit. The sweet spot is a 48-volt RV air conditioner, using the 20-foot 48-volt A/C cable to connect directly into a battery port on the Power Hub. This does occupy one battery port (leaving a max of 5 or 10 kWh total system battery capacity), but a 48-volt A/C does not require bus bars for wiring and does not subtract from the Power Kit's 12V or 24V output. Note: 48V A/C power draw reading is currently not supported on the console or the app. Future firmware updates are expected to allow this.
Four Charging Methods, Up to 6000W - An EcoFlow Power Kit enables you to use any combination of 4 typical RV charging methods, including:
Solar - Three ports enable up to 1600W of solar charging on each port, up to 4800W total. EcoFlow offers 100W and 400W rigid solar panels that can be mounted on the roof of your van, and you can also add portable solar panels.
Alternator - Three ports can also be used to charge Power Kit batteries from your vehicle's alternator, 1600W each, up to 4800W total. Charge from single or dual 12/24/48V alternators.
Generator - Connect an EcoFlow Dual-Fuel Smart Generator (or any other brand of generator) for up to 1800W of charging
Shore Power - Connect a 30A 120VAC shore power source to charge from RV park/campground power.
Compact & Integrated Design - Unlike other RV power solutions, Power Kits combine five components into one Power Hub that deals with all your power needs, saving you space, money, and set-up hassle. EcoFlow 2 and 5kWh batteries securely stack in threes, giving you an expandable capacity of up to 15kWh. A large battery bank like this (the equivalent of a 1200 Ah 12V bank) typically needs many cables and lots of space. With a Power Kit, it's only 3 battery cables and 3 batteries that plug into the Power Hub in moments.
Space-Saving Solutions - To save space, EcoFlow shrank down the traditional power kit, integrating components, using thinner wires, creating a smaller power solution and a unique stackable battery design with integrated cabling. You can choose to conceal the Power Hub, batteries and other accessories so the entire power system is out of sight, under seats or in a closet.
Smart Controls - Keep an eye on your van power with a whole host of setting options and real-time data tracking accessible from the EcoFlow app and Power Kit Console.
Power Kit Variants
You can choose between three variants of the EcoFlow Power Kit (10 kWh):
- Independence Kit includes - 1x Power Hub, 2x 5 kWh LFP Batteries, 1x Cable Pack, 1x AC / DC Smart Distribution Panel, 1x Power Kit Console, 1x Battery Mounting Strap.
- Independence Kit + 48V A/C Cable includes - 1x Power Hub, 2x 5 kWh LFP Batteries, 1x Cable Pack and 48V RV air conditioner cable, 1x AC / DC Smart Distribution Panel, 1x Power Kit Console, 1x Battery Mounting Strap
- Independence Kit + 48V A/C Cable + OurKaravan Cabinet Kit includes - 1x Power Hub, 2x 5 kWh LFP Batteries, 1x Cable Pack and 48V RV air conditioner cable, 1x AC / DC Smart Distribution Panel, 1x Power Kit Console, 1x Battery Mounting Strap, and an OurKaravan Cabinet Kit. The OurKaravan Cabinet Kit mounts over the rear wheel well on any Mercedes Sprinter van model, providing a sturdy aluminum cabinet frame with brackets for the Power Kit components. The cabinet can be easily faced with wood panels of your choice (panels not included).
FREE SHIPPING on this item anywhere in the lower 48 US states.
Key Features: EcoFlow Power Kit (10 kWh)
- Plug-and-play for simple assembly
- Compact, integrated design, all-in-one Power Hub combines 5 components
- Can support up to 6000W of charging through 4 methods: up to 4800W solar, 4800W alternator, 3000W shore power, and 1800W Smart Generator input.
- Supports any 120VAC RV air conditioner, some 12VDC A/Cs, many 24VDC A/Cs, and any 48VDC RV air conditioner (with use of the 48V A/C cable)
- Save space with stackable batteries
- 48V system, a safer, smaller power solution
- Real-time and remote smart controls
- Bundle can include an OurKaravan 80/20 aluminum wheel well cabinet kit, ready-made mounting for the power system in your van
- Made in China
- 5-year system warranty, can purchase upgrade to 10 years.
Specifications: EcoFlow Power Kit (10 kWh)
Battery Specification - 5kWh LFP Battery
|5120 Wh (100 Ah))
|Lithium iron phosphate
|Charging Cut-off Voltage
|Discharging Cut-off Voltage
|Max Continued Charging Current
|Max Continued Discharge current
|Battery Cycle life
|3,500 cycles to 80% capacity
|19.7 x 10.2 x 11.8 in
|Approx. 89.5 lbs
Documents: EcoFlow Power Kit (10 kWh)
Videos: EcoFlow Power Kit (10 kWh)
We Also Recommend