Ford Transit Lift Kit (Front & Rear)
With the Terrain Ford Transit lift kit, your Ford Transit van will take you farther on your next overland adventure than you have ever gone before. The Terrain bolt-on Transit 2.5" suspension lift system provides clearance for up to a 33" tire*, allowing for higher ground clearance off-road, and helping you avoid obstacles on the trail when headed to your next camp.
The Scout system retains the Transit's suspension and rake, keeping the OEM vehicle geometry, payload rating and ride quality unchanged.
All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high-quality materials here in the USA, and are powder-coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
Key Features: Ford Transit Lift Kit (Front & Rear)
- Provides 2.5 inch lift over stock Ford Transit suspension
- Front strut spacers - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Front subframe drop brackets - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Front bumper support brackets - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat treated steel
- Steering rack shim - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear 2" lift blocks - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop extensions - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Rear 1/2" lift shackles - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Longer u-bolts
- Powder-coated components
- All hardware
- Installation instruction packet
Recommended tire size for stock wheels - 235/85/16 as pictured on white Ford Transit van shown. This is the tallest tire that works on the stock wheel. 245/75/16 tires will also work, which are slightly wider and about an 1" shorter.
There are many models of compatible aftermarket wheels and tires. For example, 265/75/16 tires will fit with aftermarket wheels like the Ultra Wheel "450 Toil" van wheels (these wheels use 5 on 160mm spacing with +45ET, and require low-profile tapered lug nuts).
We Also Recommend
MERCEDES SPRINTER (2001-2006) 2.0" SUSPENSION LIFT SYSTEM (FRONT & REAR)