Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2015+)
Looking for a Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier for a 2015+ Transit van? This Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier lets you move your spare tire to the rear door, freeing up space for auxiliary fuel tanks or water tanks, or improving your departure angle. You can also use this carrier to add extra space by mounting an exterior storage box (Deluxe Storage Box shown in pictures, sold separately).
This Transit tire/box carrier is strong and light, built from high-tech tubular aluminum alloy. It can be mounted on either of the rear doors. It does not require any drilling to install.
The carrier is available in two versions:
- Driver side tire/box carrier - carrier mounts to driver side rear door, can be used for either tire or box. If you choose the tire carrier, you must specify the appropriate bolt pattern for your wheels.
- Passenger side box carrier - carrier mounts to passenger side rear door, can be used to carry storage box.
Note: FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 states on this tire/box carrier. All Aluminess products are made to order, and this item typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order. Also, some pictures show two carriers, only single carrier included unless multiple ordered.
Key Features: Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2015+)
- Two sizes to fit low-roof or medium-/high-roof 2015+ Ford Transit vans
- Available in two versions, either driver side (can fit tire or box) or passenger side (fits a box). Tire carrier requires correct bolt pattern for your wheels (2WD or aftermarket 4x4, or AWD/dually).
- Carrier is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty tubular aluminum alloy frame
- Does not require any drilling, bolts on with brackets onto rear door hinges and into existing holes on inside of rear doors.
Documents: Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2015+)
Video: Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2015+)
Aluminum Storage Boxes ( Optional )
Aluminum box designed to fit 3-4 Jerry Cans for extra fuel or water for those long trips. The Standard Box comes in two sizes 21″ wide x 15″ deep x 6″ tall and 28.25″ wide x 15.5″ deep x 6″ tall. Jerry cans and locks not included.
Fuel Locker Box +$450
This aluminum box is a step up from the Standard Open Box. It features a locking stainless front strap and 3″ rails on top for extra storage and is 20″ wide x 15″ deep x 20″ tall.
Galley Box +$650
This box was originally designed for the Honda 2000 generator, but now is used for a variety of reasons. It’s 20″ tall x 16″ deep x 24″ wide. This box comes with a drop down door and is also watertight for safe storage.
- Deluxe Box +$875
If you have a lot to carry or bulky items, then the deluxe box is for you. It is 30″ tall x 16″ deep x 24″ wide and is watertight. Many people will install a shelf (sold separately) to help organize storage.
If you have a lot to carry or bulky items, then the deluxe box is for you. It is 30″ tall x 16″ deep x 24″ wide and is watertight. Many people will install a shelf (sold separately) to help organize storage. The drop down door is perfect for outdoor kitchens or to use as a work surface.
Slim Box with Side Door +$845
This watertight box was specifically designed to mount to our new Transit rear door bike rack along with two bikes. It’s 30″x12″x20″.
If your deluxe or galley box still doesn’t provide enough storage, then you can add rails to the top to carry even more. Box rails are now a bolt on kit for added versatility and reduced risk for shipping damage.
Box Shelf +$100
A box shelf is a great way to organize the belongings in your box. It can be hard mounted or removable depending on your needs. The storage box shelf is designed to fit in 24″ wide boxes.
We Also Recommend