Guzzle H2O Stream Water Filtration System
Need fresh water in your camper van? The Guzzle H2O Stream Water Filtration System is the perfect solution. The superpower of the Guzzle H2O Stream Water Filtration System is its ability to fill up your tank or jerry can from any fresh water source. This self-contained unit pumps, filters, and purifies water all at the push of a button. It processes about .75 gallons per minute and will pump, filter, and purify 35 gallons on a single charge.
The Guzzle H2O Stream Water Filtration System is perfect for anyone who wants safe, great tasting water on-the-go. Its portability and onboard pump makes it ideal for a range of uses and situations. This system allows you to draw water out of a creek or lake, OR connect to campground faucets. Eliminate anxiety about running out of water at the push of a button.
The Guzzle H2O Stream is our push-button drinking water system for any situation. Are you the adventurous type who loves remote settings, but hates to carry the amount of water required? The Guzzle H2O Stream will pump, filter, and purify water from mountain creeks, rushing rivers, lakes and more. Are you a family camper who hates hearing your kids complain about the taste of campground water? Hook the Guzzle H2O Stream directly to a water source to purify the water while also improving the taste.
Key Features: Guzzle H2O Stream Water Filtration System
- High Flow: Max flow rate 1.1 gallons (4L) / min
- Proven Technology: LED UV-C purification is 3rd party tested to inactivate 99.99% of bacterial, protozoa, and viruses* and is NSF 55 listed
- Effective Filtration: 0.5 micron Activated Carbon Block Filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odor, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- Low Cost: Carbon Block filter capacity up to 1000 gallons per cartridge, low cost replacement
- High Capacity: Rechargeable LiFePO4 battery provides: 32 gallons filtered and purified drinking water @ .75 GPM flow rate (Pumping Mode) 90 gallons filtered and purified drinking water @ 1.1 GPM flow rate (Pressurized Mode)
- Widely Compatible: Use with any freshwater source
- Effective In Silty Water: 1 micron prefilter screens sediment
- Approved: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- Waterproof: IP67 inside and out
- Designed and Assembled in USA
INCLUDES: Stream unit with standard hose kit and charger, pressure regulator for connecting to existing water sources, prefilter to reduce sediment when pumping from natural sources.
Best Uses for the Stream Portable Drinking Water System:
- sailing & boating
- emergency preparedness
Specifications: Guzzle H2O Stream Water Filtration System
|Dimensions (in)||12.4" W x 9.8" H x 7.9" D|
Documents: Guzzle H2O Stream Water Filtration System
Guzzle H2O Stream Water Filtration System Instruction Manual
Videos: Guzzle H2O Stream Water Filtration System
We Also Recommend