Half-Slider Bunk Window (Driver Side, FS1033L)
Need bunk windows for your camper van with a rear bed? The Half-Slider Bunk Window (Driver Side, FS1033L) will complement the styling of your camper van, whether it's a Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Ram Promaster or Nissan NV.
This single-pane glass FS1033L half-slider window has an opening panel which slides horizontally. The opening section of the window also has a detachable screen. This window is a clamp-in style, meaning it has pre-applied weather-stripping, so you don't need any adhesive to install it. Also, it's designed to clamp right onto the sheet metal of your van, no brackets or adapters are necessary.
Want a similar size and shape window but that you can use in rainy conditions? Check out the Arctic Tern awning-style bunk window which comes with a built-in blind and screen assembly.
Note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL on this item, no cancellations or refunds.
Key Features: Half-Slider Bunk Window (Driver Side, FS1033L)
This Half-Slider Bunk Window (Driver Side, FS1033L):
- Designed for the driver's side of any van model
- Has cutout dimensions of 10" high x 33" wide
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Has detachable screens
- Comes with pre-applied weather-stripping (no sealant, tape or adhesive needed for install)
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- These windows include a 1/8" clamp ring (which doubles as a trim ring) mounted with screws.
When mounting these windows in your van:
- A template is useful, but not included. Carefully cut the opening according to your template.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting. Also, be careful not to block the weep holes on the bottom of the frame, they let condensation out, again to prevent rust.
- These windows are designed to clamp onto the sheet metal body of the van, they do not require any spacers.
- It is recommended to let the self-tapping screws do their job and bore their own hole. However, pre-drilling with a 1/16" metal drill bit helps get them started and you won't risk damaging the window or screw. In previous install scenarios, pre-drilling and getting the screw started with a drill makes it faster. Finish tightening the screws with a handheld screwdriver to avoid stripping out the hole.
Specifications: Half-Slider Bunk Window (Driver Side, FS1033L)
|Outside Frame Dimensions:
||33-7/8" x 10-7/8"|
||33" x 10"|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.):||15|
|Clamp Ring Size (in.):||1/8"|
|Tint:||28% dark gray|
|Window Type:||Fixed Slider, Screened (Clamp-in)|
|Fits:||All van models|
|Ship Via:||Can Ship UPS|
Video: Half-Slider Bunk Window (Driver Side, FS1033L)
We Also Recommend