Lonseal Two-Part Epoxy for Flooring
Key Features: Lonseal Two-Part Epoxy for Flooring
- Wet set adhesive
- CRI Green Label Plus Certified #GLP59909
- Properly prepared, non-porous substrates and existing vinyl floors
- Locations with temperature extremes, such as saunas, cold-storage, or walk-in freezers
- Areas where flooding is possible, including around drains, shower areas, public bathrooms, pool/whirlpool aprons, or laundry rooms
- Areas expecting heavy point loading or heavy/dynamic rolling loads, like hospital beds
- Can be used on properly prepared, non-porous substrates and existing vinyl floors
- Adhesive must be applied by a trowel with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U-Notches (Model ZZ800 Trowel Sold Separately). These specs are specifically recommended by the adhesive MFG. If applied incorrectly the flooring will not lay properly.
- Approx. Spread rate: Half-gallon: 85-100 square feet; Gallon: 170 - 225 sq. ft. *
- Open time: Up to 15 minutes
- Working time: Up to 15 minutes
Notes: Trowel sizes listed are by width/depth/space. All information provided above will vary depending on the job site conditions, including temperature, humidity, substrate porosity, and applicator.
*Actual job site spread rate will vary depending on the substrate conditions.
OPEN TIME: Waiting time required before placing the flooring material into the adhesive.
WORKING TIME: Amount of time for the adhesive to accept the flooring material after being applied to the substrate.
Specifications: Lonseal Two-Part Epoxy for Flooring
- Size: 1/2 Gallon, 1 Gallon
- Style: 2-Part Epoxy
Documents: Lonseal Two-Part Epoxy for Flooring
Video: Lonseal Two-Part Epoxy for Flooring
We Also Recommend