Nova Kool RFU9000 RV Refrigerator
The Nova Kool RFU9000 RV Refrigerator is a quiet, highly-efficient DC or AC/DC refrigerator/freezer using the sealed Danfoss compressor. Sealed compressors are ideal for use in refrigerators, since there is no way for lubricant or refrigerant to leak out of the compressor. The motor is designed to run in and be cooled by the refrigerant being compressed. The Danfoss (Secop) BD-series sealed compressors use a brushless, variable-speed electric motor mounted on springs to prevent any vibrations being transmitted, and with a muffler to minimize suction noise. The compressor pumps the CFC-free R134A refrigerant through the refrigerant circuit at 2000-3500 rpm, depending on cooling load. It’s a compact, rugged and maintenance-free design that uses very little power and is almost silent, which is why 12-volt refrigerators using this compressor are so quiet and efficient.
Use the drop-down at the top of this page to select which version you want:
- DC - The standard version of this refrigerator is equipped with a 12/24VDC power module which auto-senses the DC voltage.
- AC/DC - Optionally, the refrigerator can be ordered with an auto-sensing power module which can operate on 12/24VDC and 100-240VAC 50/60 Hz power (always using AC if available).
Nova Kool refrigerators are high-quality products made and supported in North America, by Nova Kool of Vancouver, BC, Canada. Nova Kool stands behind their products with a 2-year warranty.
Key Features: Nova Kool RFU9000 RV Refrigerator
- Available in DC-only or AC/DC versions
- Large 9.0 cubic foot capacity
- Large two-door upright refrigerator with refrigerator on top, freezer on bottom
- Positive latch system
- Interior light
- Storage for tall bottles on door
- Durable powder-coated wire shelves
- Door comes installed with right-hand swing but can easily be changed to left-swing
- Black door panels or optional brushed stainless-steel panel door panels ($75/door)
- Environmentally-sound R134A refrigerant
- CFC-free urethane foam in cabinet and doors
- Magnetic door gaskets for positive seal
- Stainless steel fasteners & hinges used throughout
- Maintenance-friendly & efficient static condenser
- Low battery protection to help prevent full discharge of batteries
- 100% of ventilation built into front of the RFU9000 with electrical access grille
Additional notes about Nova Kool refrigerators:
- These refrigerators are made to order at the factory, so there is a 8-16 week lead time before delivery.
- Special-order items like this are not returnable.
- Due to the size of refrigerator, it may come on a pallet. Since this model is quite large and heavy and must be shipped on a truck, shipping charges are US$299.
Specifications: Nova Kool RFU9000 RV Refrigerator
|Overall interior volume||9.1 cu. ft. (258 liters)|
|Freezer section volume||2.5 cu. ft. (71 liters)|
|Voltage||12/24VDC, 100-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Amperage Running||5.2A (12VDC) , 2.6A (24VDC)|
Documents: Nova Kool RFU9000 RV Refrigerator
We Also Recommend